Patrick Chan | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Patrick tweeted that he will not be volunteering in person for McHappy Day on May 2 so I verified that he will be performing in All That Skate in 9 Days! I don't think he is doing Artistry On Ice this year. (Kurt is. :)) Maybe he needs a summer not so filled with show engagements so he can have a proper rest and preparation for the new season. I sure hope he does.

Boeing787

On the Ice
Patrick tweeted that he will not be volunteering in person for McHappy Day on May 2 so I verified that he will be performing in All That Skate in 9 Days! I don't think he is doing Artistry On Ice this year. (Kurt is. :)) Maybe he needs a summer not so filled with show engagements so he can have a proper rest and preparation for the new season. I sure hope he does.

Patrick will be performing in Shenzhen on 4/28 and 29, then in Korea from 5/2 through 6. That's why he can't make it on McHappy Day.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I missed the announcement of his joining Artistry On Ice. This is a good schedule, doing both shows back to back and then he will be off. He had a chunk of time between the two shows last year and spent it in Singapore, which was probably a nice vacation but cut out a lot of the preparation time for the new season.

Has he left for China? He needs acclimatization and practice for the show. I hope we get reports and videos quickly. It is a very impressive cast including Kurt and Stephane. :thumbsup:

Boeing787

On the Ice
I missed the announcement of his joining Artistry On Ice. This is a good schedule, doing both shows back to back and then he will be off. He had a chunk of time between the two shows last year and spent it in Singapore, which was probably a nice vacation but cut out a lot of the preparation time for the new season.

Has he left for China? He needs acclimatization and practice for the show. I hope we get reports and videos quickly. It is a very impressive cast including Kurt and Stephane. :thumbsup:

Sounds like his performance in Shenzhen will be very casual. No, it's not AOI.

Ravensque

On the Ice
A most beautiful and soulful ex. number. He has made great strides in his presentation and it only continues to improve. There isn't a whole lot to improve upon IMO. He pours out his heart in this.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
And Yuna fans envied Patrick so much they were heartbroken and crying buckets of tears during All That Skate Summer 2011. :laugh:

http://yunakimfan.com/2011/08/14/11800/comment-page-1/#comments

eta. I hope they pair up again this year. The broken hearts will just have to eat more chocolate.

Haha... old memories. Well it seems Yuna will be getting an upgrade (?!) this year! She is likely getting the OGM Lysacek for leading man this time.

I am not sure which one I prefer (okay maybe Patrick), though she did comment she thought Evan was really cute when she met him when she was something like 13 at her first competition abroad where they met for the first time. Is it me, or does Patrick looks a bit smitten in the video ;)

Last edited:

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
Haha... old memories. Well it seems Yuna will be getting an upgrade (?!) this year! She is likely getting the OGM Lysacek for leading man this time.

I am not sure which one I prefer (okay maybe Patrick), though she did comment she thought Evan was really cute when she met him when she was something like 13 at her first competition abroad where they met for the first time. Is it me, or does Patrick looks a bit smitten in the video ;)

Chan Yu-Na has a nice ring to it =P

Boeing787

On the Ice

Medalwise, it should be Yuna-Evan. But heightwise, it should be Caro-Evan. Let's wait and see.

blue dog

Record Breaker
Medalwise, it should be Yuna-Evan. But heightwise, it should be Caro-Evan. Let's wait and see.

Well didn't you know? Yu Na and Evan are forming a pairs team! Evan will compete for South Korea! J/K

Boeing787

On the Ice
A most beautiful and soulful ex. number. He has made great strides in his presentation and it only continues to improve. There isn't a whole lot to improve upon IMO. He pours out his heart in this.

He must be thinking of Randy Starkman when he skated this number.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker

Caro as in Carolina Kostner?

Well PCS wise, it would be Carolina > Lysacek > Chan > Kim ;)

blue dog

Record Breaker
Kim and Chan as a team--the PCS! Records will be broken! S/S, V/T, T/T, P/T...won't be able to come close! j/k