Patrick Chan | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Ravensque

On the Ice
I couldn't look at the photos...'cause I don't read or write Chinese lol........but it's one thing I looked for re-watching his programs.........no starfish hands. I'm sure it takes some concentration breaking a habit like that. I did also notice that his hands are more expressive.....although in Patrick's case, he uses his complete body to express himself. He skates into the ice and out to the rafters. That's one of the reasons why his skating really apeals to me. He uses his edges and superb balance in conjuction with his whole body to combine with the music.........wonderful to watch.....especially live when one can see the speed as well.

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
SkateFiguring, one has to register on that website in order to see them.

No. I am led there occasionally without ever registering.

eta. Maybe you need Chinese language support enabled on your computer, like Japanese font support is needed for viewing their Nationals protocols. Not sure if it's the case here. You can enable your Eastern Asian Languages on Windows, for Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. Very enabling languages for skating fans, don't you think?

Last edited:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
I could see the third one, the seventh one, and the eighth one. The rest, I can't.

Last edited:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I could see the third one, the seventh one, and the eighth one. The rest, I can't.

Probably a browser or website problem. Little red crosses? Frustrating when that happens.

Let me tell you, I find more photos on the Chinese forum than the big skating forums, many of them never seen around here. They are quite resourceful.

Here's a photo thread, 56 pages:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1029605986

Last edited:

Bluebonnet

Record Breaker
No, the ones that I couldn't see says the picture is available only to Baidu users.

Any way, it is very clear that Patrick has used his hands and wrists beautifully in Aranjuez.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ravensque

On the Ice
Thanks SF. The pics are gorgeous..........now I'm wondering if they were part of POTO too. I remember seeing POTO years ago with Colm Wilkinson as the Phantom and he did that a lot too. Hmmmmm. Now I've got to go and watch some more vids :)............what an excuse eh?

spikydurian

Medalist
I assure you no knowledge of any language is required to view these photos. ;)

However, with one exception, I can list them separately for you.

Look Ma, no starfish hands!

/QUOTE]
What starfish hands? I can't see the pictures? The previous link was taking ages to connect. :disapp: Mabe it's my internet line. Will try elsewhere again.:biggrin:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Have you tried Boeing's suggestion? Right click and see which action will bring you the picture, including sending it to your inbox.