Page 123 of 195 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2923

Thread: Patrick Chan

Custom Title
    Unfortunately I couldn't go to nationals.
    But I did go to holiday on ice, then worlds to come and have tickets for CSOI.

Custom Title
    I went to Skate Canada, the Holiday show with Kurt, Elvis, Jeff and PAtrick in Stratford, next the Worlds, then SOI. Not ice seats, unfortunately.

Wow.. it's so exciting to be able to meet up at Worlds - emdee, Coriana & Scrufflet. I hope you all can get together to cheer Patrick and your other favourites on. I wish I can be there too (BIG BIG SIGH). Please PM me some pictures of yourselves. I would love to put a face to your GS names. BTW, have you all thought of the 'hat trick' yet?

Custom Title
    Spiky - emails I know how to send -- pictures I dont know whether I am that technologically advanced. But DD is there and maybe she can send it to you from her Samsung phone!

I am also hoping to see Luckiest1

Custom Title
    I too am going to have to figure out how to send photos. I have one of myself with Cynthia Phaneuf and Joannie Rochette at SOI. I would like to meet some people at Worlds. I think some are a little nervous about meeting because we've all become cautious about our info. online and it just migrates into other areas of our lives.

Custom Title
    I would hope that no one feels pressured to meet, or share anything beyond the excitement of the event. I'll send my seat number when I get it, by pm, and then one can look, size up, and either say hi, or not as one chooses. I don't have photos either, not uploading skills. Posting personal info on the forum would be seriously scary.

Quote Originally Posted by emdee View Post
    Spiky - emails I know how to send -- pictures I dont know whether I am that technologically advanced. But DD is there and maybe she can send it to you from her Samsung phone!
    I am also hoping to see Luckiest1
    Yay, give her a big hug and say 'hi' from Spiky and thank her for all posts and news on the various skaters.

Yes Coriana and Scrufflet. Some may be anxious about meeting up with 'virtual friends'. That's understandable. Only do so if one feels comfortable.

Custom Title
    I am not anxious at all about meeting up with virtual friends. We share a common interest after all.

Yes, I wouldnt meet anyone in a dark alley at 3 am!

I am so jealous!!!!!
    Please cheer for Patrick as he deserves it! Not like in Nice. Cheer for all of us, who can not be there.

German fans are with you Patrick :-)

Custom Title
    I will cheer extra for Spiky and you Kuan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuan View Post
    I am so jealous!!!!!
    German fans are with you Patrick :-)
    me 2222, Kuan. Yes please send cheers from Oz & Germany, emdee, Coriana & Scrufflet.
    Gee,can't believe Worlds is close. Kuan, how do you normally watch the figure skating competitions?

Custom Title

Patrick Chan

https://mobile.twitter.com/WeaverPoj...775168/photo/1

Cute pic of Weaver, Poje and Patrick.

[QUOTE= Kuan, how do you normally watch the figure skating competitions?[/QUOTE]

Most of the time I watch russian livestreams because figureskating is not that popular in Germany. There are no broadcast for most of the competitions. We only can watch worlds, euros and sometimes 4CC. And most of the time it is not live. But russians are more into it and my russian is quite good (better than my Engish ) so I watch their broadcast. And they are really funny when they talk about Patrick :> AND: They no how to keep quiet at the right moments, so you can enjoy the performances. I really appreciate it!

Spikydurian, you are from Australia? So you have to suffer as well while watching livestreams?! I hate my time zone when cometitions are held in North America! Sometimes I have to stay up till 4am But I love it when competitions are held in Japan or China. Than I can watch figureskating right after breakfast!

Custom Title
    So Kuan, what do the Russians say about Patrick? Share the fun and the funny!

hhhmmm...
    my favorit example (I just watched it again some days ago)

Do you remember TEB 2011? Patrick slipped during his stepsequence after the trippel axel. The commentator was making fun of him a little bit. He sounded like he was talking with a little kid, saying "Oi oi oi! The ice in paris seems to be icy, huh?" I had to laugh so hard. It doesn´t sound funny, but the ironic way he SAID this was so good.

This season at COR two of them talked about is looks, especially his eyes. This was funny too (but a little bit mean as well) But I can´t recall it completly. I am going to search for this video. Then I can give you an exat translation, ok?

Page 123 of 195 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 ... LastLast