Page 136 of 195 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2924

Thread: Patrick Chan

Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Im starting a new life and congratulating myself.
    Congrats on your 'new life'!

I don't believe these will be his last hurrahs.
    He did say he hasn't think about retiring after Sochi when posed this question recently. So there is a possibility that he may still continue.

Hmm.. I have this weird thought, feel free to tell me that I am mad. What if Chiddy continues after Sochi in ice dance? Does it sound impossible? How long does it take to train a 'partnership'?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Congrats on your 'new life'!

He did say he hasn't think about retiring after Sochi when posed this question recently. So there is a possibility that he may still continue.

Hmm.. I have this weird thought, feel free to tell me that I am mad. What if Chiddy continues after Sochi in ice dance? Does it sound impossible? How long does it take to train a 'partnership'?
    Wow what a thought!

Custom Title
    Ice dance... well, he did love Blades of Glory and wished for a male partner on Strombo! Taka is small enough - or Dennis. Or it could go the other way... how about Joubert as a partner? Patrick has also said several times he wanted to be 8 times Can. Champ, and this year only will only make seven. So I keep hoping he won't retire all that soon. I shouldn't be surprised if he takes some time off next year though.

Custom Title
    Now, Patrick is training at detroit figure skating club, and is surrounded with great ice dancers. I found him very comfortable among ice dancers and already made some friends. Plus, he seems enjoy watching ice dance competition.

Custom Title
    My best wishes to Patrick at Skate Canada.
    Cannot wait to see him live and see the improvement from Thornhill!

Custom Title
    Counting the hours now. My best wishes too.

Banned
    This will be a great men's event. Hopefully no provocative Canadian journalists and some off-ice comment controversy. (Recalling Quebec Grand Prix Final and his comments and how they were treated).

Hope the skating does the talking this event.

Custom Title
    Good luck for Patrick at Skate Canada! I hope he has a great skate!

Custom Title
    http://www.torontosun.com/2013/10/23...sochi-olympics

New article on Patrick, advice from Orser.

“Our blade takes us in the most amazing places.” skatingfan4ever's Avatar
    There's an active thread in The Edge right now titled "Can Patrick Chan Cope with the Pressure of Olympic Favoritism?" Despite my vow that I would not enter The Edge or the competition threads once the season started, I couldn't resist. Surprisingly, it hasn't turned into a bashing thread as of yet. (The article cited to start it was the one with Orser's advice, which SGrand posted above). One person asserts that Patrick has a 5-6 fall advantage from the judges and another person mentions that he doesn't have a real coach. Overall, the posts are very reasonable. So, check it out and add your thoughts if you want.

I also wanted to express my best wishes here for Patrick to do well at Skate Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by lcd View Post
    This will be a great men's event. Hopefully no provocative Canadian journalists and some off-ice comment controversy. (Recalling Quebec Grand Prix Final and his comments and how they were treated).

Hope the skating does the talking this event.
    AMEN TO THAT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan4ever View Post
    There's an active thread in The Edge right now titled "Can Patrick Chan Cope with the Pressure of Olympic Favoritism?" Despite my vow that I would not enter The Edge or the competition threads once the season started, I couldn't resist. Surprisingly, it hasn't turned into a bashing thread as of yet. (The article cited to start it was the one with Orser's advice, which SGrand posted above). One person asserts that Patrick has a 5-6 fall advantage from the judges and another person mentions that he doesn't have a real coach. Overall, the posts are very reasonable. So, check it out and add your thoughts if you want.
    It's a mantra from PTF and Jammers. Even without reading, one knows who posted that.

I trust you have arrived in Saint John, Coriana. Emdee, are you leaving today? Anyway ladies, have a great time cheering Patrick and the other skaters.

Custom Title
    Don't forget sky fly
    Coriana is already in St. John.
    I leave in an hour for the airport.

I like his shirt ...it reminds me of the one he wore in viva la vida.....or is it the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by emdee View Post
    Don't forget sky fly
    Oh yes, how can I forget sky fall.

Coriana is already in St. John.
    I leave in an hour for the airport.
    I like his shirt ...it reminds me of the one he wore in viva la vida.....or is it the same one.
    Corina said she is not bringing her laptop along so may have to rely on your iphone or ipad for some itsy bitsy news.
    Yes, the brown shirt. It too reminds me of the one he wore for his Ex.
    Enjoy! Have a good flight.

Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    It's a mantra from PTF and Jammers. Even without reading, one knows who posted that.
    Yes, exactly. I made one more post on that thread this morning and now I'm done with it. My avoidance of The Edge and the competition threads begins NOW! The Fan Fests will be my home all season because they're always so positive. I'm all for positivity!

Page 136 of 195 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 ... LastLast