Patrick Chan | Page 212 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
OK, time for me to set up a poll too. And everyone better vote. Click on the Like button to choose.

Who is sexier:

- - - Updated - - -

A

- - - Updated - - -

B

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Ah, two intended posts with one letter each are against posting rules.

On to the rant:

I've defended Johnson more than anyone else but I'm now leading the charge against her re. costume choices for Patrick. It took her the whole GP season to see what I exhibited above?

I also favor the white noice LP top not only because it's associated with his LP win this season but the black one just looks like something to wear for private practice.

Come on, Kathy. Your daughter is a fashion designer, for goodness sake.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Thanks for the detailed answer and enlightenment. However, I simply asked about the possibility of his participation without any ill intention because I haven't closely followed his interviews or announcements as a casual fan of him. I'm puzzled by your reaction honestly. Due to the mentioned factors you listed, many prominent skaters skipped the event (eg. Mao Asada this season), so 4CC is treated as a neglected competition. If he said his plan for 4CC in an interview, that is fine with me.

I never thought for a moment you had any ill intention. Just wished to know what you saw as negative besides travel fatique.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
1) D
2) A
3) something black and white but a refined shirt.... maybe a romeo shirt and very tight pants ;)
FUN POLL for tonight's LP!

1) What will Patrick wear tonight for his LP (which will bring the house down and end the men's competition on a great note)? :thumbsup:

A) His "White Noise" costume from Skate Canada
B) His dark costume from the Grand Prix Final
C) A costume he's worn in past seasons
D) A completely new costume

2) If you chose D above, do you think his new costume will be:

A) Similar to his other LP costumes this season (e.g., last night's SP costume was similar, just better fit and color)
B) Totally different from his other LP costumes this season

3) What do you think the best costume for his Chopin LP should be?

Please voice your opinion. Designers welcome! :biggrin:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
neither ;) even though B is better, it doesn't come close to anything he has worn in the LP this year ;) hahahaha
OK, time for me to set up a poll too. And everyone better vote. Click on the Like button to choose.

Who is sexier:

- - - Updated - - -

A

- - - Updated - - -

B

m0001

On the Ice
FUN POLL for tonight's LP!

1) What will Patrick wear tonight for his LP (which will bring the house down and end the men's competition on a great note)? :thumbsup:

A) His "White Noise" costume from Skate Canada
B) His dark costume from the Grand Prix Final
C) A costume he's worn in past seasons
D) A completely new costume

2) If you chose D above, do you think his new costume will be:

A) Similar to his other LP costumes this season (e.g., last night's SP costume was similar, just better fit and color)
B) Totally different from his other LP costumes this season

3) What do you think the best costume for his Chopin LP should be?

Please voice your opinion. Designers welcome! :biggrin:

He's wearing: B) His dark costume from the Grand Prix Final

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
VB, I would pick B from your poll.

I did it for laugh but thank you for voting.

And m0001 is correct - Patrick is wearing B) His dark costume from the Grand Prix Final. See image here.

She cheated. It was announced.

Here is a pic of him lying down backstage.

Resting his legs and feet, eh? Wonder why.

And a BIG congratulations to Undolaure for having your question answered by Patrick! :yahoo: :hap10: :hap57:

Good question and good answer. So he entrusts Kathy to screen out his choices so he wouldn't have to do the dirty job. ;) I like his explanation of his interpretation of the Chopin. SP for the masses and LP for the connoisseurs. :yes:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Last edited: