Page 23 of 184 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patrick Chan

Custom Title
    Thanks SF. The pics are gorgeous..........now I'm wondering if they were part of POTO too. I remember seeing POTO years ago with Colm Wilkinson as the Phantom and he did that a lot too. Hmmmmm. Now I've got to go and watch some more vids ............what an excuse eh?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    Can you see the separate pics I linked?
    The seperate pics that you've linked on your post #325 were what I've been talking about.

It's OK. Thanks!

Custom Title
    One of my favorite finds on Baidu, from Japan Open:

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/it...e736d1965a.jpg

Can you see it?

Custom Title
    No, I can't.

Custom Title
    Someone else who can see it please help out. Save the pic and relink it. I can't do that now.

Custom Title
    Someone else who can see it please help out. Save the pic and relink it. I can't do that now.
    I can see the pic this way: right click on the box, then select properties, then copy and paste the URL.

[QUOTE=SkateFiguring;612627]I assure you no knowledge of any language is required to view these photos.

However, with one exception, I can list them separately for you.

Look Ma, no starfish hands!

/QUOTE]
    What starfish hands? I can't see the pictures? The previous link was taking ages to connect. Mabe it's my internet line. Will try elsewhere again.

One of my favorite finds on Baidu, from Japan Open:

Can you see it?
    Nope. Tried again on another computer and network but it still didn't work. I think it's software problem? Tried cut and pasting the link too but still did't work. :-(

Custom Title
    Have you tried Boeing's suggestion? Right click and see which action will bring you the picture, including sending it to your inbox.

This page has a series of Patrick's Aranjuez photos - not a single starfish hands.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1390449628?pn=2
    Alright, now I can see the pictures on this link but not the latter one. Not sure what you are referring to re. starfish hands. Are you talking about the hands during his spins? I did notice a change in his hand movements, and was wondering whether that was deliberate?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    Alright, now I can see the pictures on this link but not the latter one. Not sure what you are referring to re. starfish hands. Are you talking about the hands during his spins? I did notice a change in his hand movements, and was wondering whether that was deliberate?
    I am pretty sure he was just following Lori's instructions. He only used star fish hands in POTO which is understandable becasue Phantom was a crazy man.

As I said before, Patrick is not a talented dancer. His skating skills and athleticism are far more impressive than his artitry. Still, he is one of the greatest skaters in this sport. After all, this is figure skating competition, not dance competition. Expressive arms/hands/face should count LESS than expressive feet/blades.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spikydurian View Post
    OMGosh, I just realize Patrick's pants, I always thought they were red stripes...until the pix...now those snakes.....no, I prefer the non-existed red stripes :P

Dropped in to Patrick's thread to see if anything new was going on with Patrick. Any new interviews from him
    regarding 4CC's? Surprised to see the bickering going on here.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    Dropped in to Patrick's thread to see if anything new was going on with Patrick. Any new interviews from him
    Is it just in this thread? Have you gone to US Nationals men's LP thread?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    I think the 4CC thread has been set up down in the skating section of the forum. Maybe there's something there. I've lost track of time; when is 4CC again? After this week of wall-to-wall skating, I've been spoiled, and now demand a major competition every week.

There's a Canadian site that's something like "canoe" that often has good skating coverage. (As opposed to the States, where newspapers now seem to cover skating in the Olympics, and that's it. Phooey.) I used to have the link. Does this name ring a bell with any of the Canadians hereabouts?

I'm assuming that no one going to 4CC from the U.S. or Canada will be reworking any of his or her programs because it's too soon. But I suppose Japanese skaters might have a bit of lead time and might have added a jump or changed a spin.

Page 23 of 184 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast