Patrick Chan | Page 284 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
oh no:drama: i told him not to reveal our secret life ;) :laugh2:

He didn't reveal it. He promised to live it secretly. There, there.

OMG those red pants... HOT

Burnt orange. one of my favorite colours.

just watched it... ;) Patrick is always so fun in interviews ;) no wonder why we have such a positive fan fest thread! :hap57:

He is so mature and much more articulate now. Hopefully there will be much less fodder for those intent on twisting his words to sully his image.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
He didn't reveal it. He promised to live it secretly. There, there.

Burnt orange. one of my favorite colours.

He is so mature and much more articulate now. Hopefully there will be much less fodder for those intent on twisting his words to sully his image.

they can try twist his words as much as they want... but i think they know us by now :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
it looks to me that he knows that he gesticulates a lot so he is holding his hands... it's something people tell you to do for job interviews as gesticulating can be distracting

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Is he part Italian? :laugh: It's all good. Experts say that people who talk with their hands are charismatic and passionate leaders (article).

And now I must get back to work... ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
What he said in the interview?

He talked about our secret life.

Hahaha. He just talked about moving to vancouver and how after the games, Kathy and he will be teaching as they want to share textbook knowledge of skating. I'm so glad this is happening in Canada. I cannot wait to see all these mini Chan skaters with gorgeous edge work. That's about it. He said he wanted to be living in Canada. I do blame him :) he also talked about how he loves the outdoors hence the choice for vancouver. It's a great city for that I can tell you :)

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Haha, 4everchan, you've got competition! Here's some more about that secret life that he and Javier revealed:

“Patrick and I have a good competition going, but we are friends and we hang out,” Fernandez said.

About the Olympics:

“The past season was not the best, but it was successful in its way and served its purpose,” Chan said of his comeback, after he took 18 months off following the 2014 Sochi Winter Games.

“Now I have a better idea of what the judges are looking for. As for Pyeongchang, I don’t want to get too far ahead of myself.”

About the skating school:

“I want to share my experiences and pass the torch,” Chan said. “I want to inspire others.” :agree:

Read the rest at http://www.timescolonist.com/sports/spaniard-javier-fernandez-shines-on-the-ice-1.2260657

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yeah i know about javier and patrick.. .but i am not worried about javier... no secret ;) they like playing videogames together :) no competition there :) lol
gotta let the kids have fun while we dream

Haha, 4everchan, you've got competition! Here's some more about that secret life that he and Javier revealed:

“Patrick and I have a good competition going, but we are friends and we hang out,” Fernandez said.

About the Olympics:

“The past season was not the best, but it was successful in its way and served its purpose,” Chan said of his comeback, after he took 18 months off following the 2014 Sochi Winter Games.

“Now I have a better idea of what the judges are looking for. As for Pyeongchang, I don’t want to get too far ahead of myself.”

About the skating school:

“I want to share my experiences and pass the torch,” Chan said. “I want to inspire others.” :agree:

Read the rest at http://www.timescolonist.com/sports/spaniard-javier-fernandez-shines-on-the-ice-1.2260657

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique