Patrick Chan | Page 387 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I would seriously buy PChiddy's fried chicken. Now thinking of making some fudge :love:

i wonder if i would eat the usual breast or if i would be tempted by a juicy thigh, since it's pchiddy's fried chicken LOL

i better go back to work. ;)

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
:laugh2: We're having too much fun here, are we?

And now I just thought of a commercial for his ice wine - Pchiddy holding a glass of wine in his hand as he skates elegantly across a rink, never spilling a drop... (Of course, he would be wearing something very nice...).

Maybe there's a party going on and Scott Moir comes up to complain that there's no ice wine left. Patrick pours some from his own glass into Scott's (just as he did with his coffee at Skate Canada), but his glass magically fills back up. Scott pours some from his glass into Tessa's, and on and on the sharing goes. Everyone is happy The ending tagline would be, "Spread the Cheer".

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i only know of one person who can provide endless wine.. he walks on water... patrick cannot do that nor skate on water :)
:laugh2: We're having too much fun here, are we?

And now I just thought of a commercial for his ice wine - Pchiddy holding a glass of wine in his hand as he skates elegantly across a rink, never spilling a drop... (Of course, he would be wearing something very nice...).

Maybe there's a party going on and Scott Moir comes up to complain that there's no ice wine left. Patrick pours some from his own glass into Scott's (just as he did with his coffee at Skate Canada), but his glass magically fills back up. Scott pours some from his glass into Tessa's, and on and on the sharing goes. Everyone is happy The ending tagline would be, "Spread the Cheer".

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
i only know of one person who can provide endless wine.. he walks on water... patrick cannot do that nor skate on water :)

I happen to like that one person very much, too. :agree:

That's why my idea is only for a commercial, of course. ;) Nor did I say that Pchiddy should skate on water... even though if he could, bad ice would no longer be a problem...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Here's a nice photo of Patrick from the COC EX Gala:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN7HHFfDaNk/

Black and white!

And another photo from GPF, with Adam Rippon:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN9tWO1BAxK/

And Patrick with Nathan and Alex:

https://twitter.com/AlexShibutani/status/808279284133531648

Made some updates to pages on the site and my GPF roundup post.

ermmm am i allowed to swoon on the first one?

second one : i wonder why he was holding tight to adam like that??? caption contest?? MUAHAHA

third one : non-verbal language here is strong... but i let you decide what you see in it ;) one sure thing : 3 gorgeous men ;) I am happy that Patrick has found a skating family training with Marina's gang... he tends to be so analytical, better not to be by himself all the time... too much analysis can lead to anxiety.

oh gosh... that first black and white picture.... i am having sinful thoughts ;) :devil:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
ermmm am i allowed to swoon on the first one?

second one : i wonder why he was holding tight to adam like that??? caption contest?? MUAHAHA

third one : non-verbal language here is strong... but i let you decide what you see in it ;) one sure thing : 3 gorgeous men ;) I am happy that Patrick has found a skating family training with Marina's gang... he tends to be so analytical, better not to be by himself all the time... too much analysis can lead to anxiety.

oh gosh... that first black and white picture.... i am having sinful thoughts ;) :devil:

1) Lol, the first one looks like it belongs in Time, Macleans or Rolling Stone... yeah, Rolling Stone Magazine, since he's wearing that t-shirt. "Patrick Chan, man of the year!" :biggrin:

2) Maybe he was giving Adam (who came in last) some encouragement there...

3) Haha, so he's a thinker, eh? He seems very comfortable and happy to be with Nathan and Alex. Nathan esp. seems to like hanging with Patrick whenever they are together.

I made a GIF of Patrick's camel spin - tried to begin and end it with his leg in the same position. He almost looks like an animated figure! :laugh:

GIF of Patrick's Camel Spin in Slo-Mo

Keep watching and you'll be mesmerized... or is it hypnotized?? :love:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I made a GIF of Patrick's camel spin - tried to begin and end it with his leg in the same position. He almost looks like an animated figure! :laugh:

GIF of Patrick's Camel Spin in Slo-Mo

Keep watching and you'll be mesmerized... or is it hypnotized?? :love:

Good job, vivley. :thumbsup:

Patrick's camel spin is one of my favorite moves of his. The best in the world. :love: It's the hardest spin to do well because of the maximum circumference making it very hard to maintain. His camel spin is pure, not masked with different positions to shorten the span and to look like a higher level spin. Patrick's camel spin is centred and fast with beautiful extension like nobody else. Sometimes his body is lined up with a horizontal line on the board, like in this one, indeed marvelous and mesmerizing.

p.s. Patrick's slow motion camel spin is faster than most skaters' camel spins. :biggrin:

Last edited:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist

Patrick's camel spin is one of my favorite moves of his. The best in the world. :love: It's the hardest spin to do well because of the maximum circumference making it very hard to maintain. His camel spin is pure, not masked with different positions to shorten the span and to look like a higher level spin. Patrick's camel spin is centred and fast with beautiful extension like nobody else. Sometimes his body is lined up with a horizontal line on the board, like in this one, indeed marvelous and mesmerizing.

p.s. Patrick's slow motion camel spin is faster than most skaters' camel spins. :biggrin:

Yes, it's awesome and you are welcome to write a blog post on Patrick's skating: :)

Meanwhile, I'm in rehearsal with a real orchestra, so exciting! We're on break, of course. ;) Tis nothing new for 4everchan I'm sure, but I'm always happy to be in the music.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i totally agree with everything you write about the camel spin... as patrick does it... i hate variations like donuts etc on this.... however, i also dislike the fact that patrick only gets a level 3 with this spin which is a mere BV of 2.9... like seriously? not even worth a 3t???? come on... I think all spins should at least worth the same valus as the lower value triple jumps.... and I don't know what's needed for a level 4 spin here Patrick, but if it involves any ugly position, keep at level3

vivley regarding orchestra : i am the orchestra so actually, pianists don't really play with them that often... :) but my main point is that music is always exciting and new to me... that's why I chose to do it despite the major ups and downs :)

what are you singing ? Messiah? xmas carols???

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
vivley regarding orchestra : i am the orchestra so actually, pianists don't really play with them that often... :) but my main point is that music is always exciting and new to me... that's why I chose to do it despite the major ups and downs :)

what are you singing ? Messiah? xmas carols???

That's true. Why did I think that you played something else as well?

Actually, we had just finished rehearsing the Charlie Brown Christmas Suite when I posted my last post. You know that scene where the kids are ice skating? :biggrin: The flutist did a great job playing her part! We are doing all movie Christmas music this year (the same as most years), and some of the composers are planning on coming to conduct us! :)

The interesting thing is that some of the conductor's hand gestures reminded me of Patrick's hands!

Last edited:

Undolaure

Rinkside
Patrick was in good moods after FS and Gala... I saw him going out and having some good fun with part of the American Team xD
A drunk Patrick is really fun xDDD OMG there are things I will never forget !!!

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
please elaborate....

:) we all want to know!

Patrick was in good moods after FS and Gala... I saw him going out and having some good fun with part of the American Team xD
A drunk Patrick is really fun xDDD OMG there are things I will never forget !!!

Undolaure

Rinkside
please elaborate....

:) we all want to know!

What happens in Marseille stays in Marseille !! hahaha :rofl2:

No... really... It's not that interesting... We just met them in the street at 2am and shared the same way to the center of the city...

Last edited: