Patrick Chan | Page 389 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
4everchan wonders if he will cry when he meets patrick chan ;) (in reference to tweet #2)...

I am more like tweeter 1)... ice wine and patrick are delicious ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
HAHA!!!

context for my username : when I "showed up" Patrick had retired... and 4everchan meant that no matter if he were coming back or not, he would always be the best skater and my favourite forever... talk about unabashed unconditional love....

Gopatrick is a longtime GS member and the unabashed fan to have Patrick's name in his username long before 4everchan showed up. :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
HAHA!!!

context for my username : when I "showed up" Patrick had retired... and 4everchan meant that no matter if he were coming back or not, he would always be the best skater and my favourite forever... talk about unabashed unconditional love....

Except Patrick never retired. You fell for the wishful rumour of the haters. :laugh:

OK OK. I admire the bravery of both Gopatrick and 4everchan, especially the unabashed commitment of 4everchan. :bow:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
I'm back after a fantastic holiday concert. So happy for the teary-eyed and happy fans who were able to meet Patrick!

I noticed a slight change in Patrick's siggy - something only of note to people like me who have an interest in handwriting analysis.

Anyway, I'll be working on fan site updates this weekend. Hope you all stay warm!:agree:

Barb

Record Breaker
I'm back after a fantastic holiday concert. So happy for the teary-eyed and happy fans who were able to meet Patrick!

I noticed a slight change in Patrick's siggy - something only of note to people like me who have an interest in handwriting analysis.

Anyway, I'll be working on fan site updates this weekend. Hope you all stay warm!:agree:

don`t be mean, just tell us.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The only thing I have noticed since summer until today about Patrick is that he is " leaner and less muscled ... "

I like a lean body. :) Better for jump revolutions too.

The comments are so cute:

alana_cant_stop:Awww cool! What is Jenson holding in his hands though?

nguyenmelindathe: first pic is Patrick's Olympic medal. the second pic is a cracker.....because Patrick gave him a cracker from the mandatory snacks set out for his ice wine tasting. that cracker was apparently worthy of a photo!

:laugh:

Apparently Jenson wasn't offered any ice wine so a cracker is just as good.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
you are cracking me up this morning.... getting amused with so little ;) must have had a nice saturday night you pwetty flower ;)
I like a lean body. :) Better for jump revolutions too.

The comments are so cute:

alana_cant_stop:Awww cool! What is Jenson holding in his hands though?

nguyenmelindathe: first pic is Patrick's Olympic medal. the second pic is a cracker.....because Patrick gave him a cracker from the mandatory snacks set out for his ice wine tasting. that cracker was apparently worthy of a photo!

:laugh:

Apparently Jenson wasn't offered any ice wine so a cracker is just as good.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
you are cracking me up this morning.... getting amused with so little ;) must have had a nice saturday night you pwetty flower ;)

Yes, I'm quite easily amused. In fact, I'm even amused by your suspected cause of my easy amusement. I guess maybe most people are emotionally affected by extrinsic factors. Moi, I like unconditional happiness.

Come to think of it, I've been in bed with a flu this past week, and I also lost money with my online trading. It hasn't even occurred to me to be miserable and sour, except maybe a little impatient with this flu. (I was flu free for about 15 years before moving here when I started having it each winter. I think it's the mold in the house.) When I'm too tired to even read or watch videos, I listen to spiritual teachings.

Life is good. There are so many things to be amused about. Like cute little Jenson meeting Patrick and treasuring even a cracker given by his hero. :)

eta: BTW, I think that cracker should have been topped with smoked salmon and creme cheese.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
:laugh15:

i didn't think you would take me seriously...especially since you rarely do dearest flower ;)

little jenson is cute... I will give you that... but when next to Patrick, I only notice Patrick ;)

hope you get better soon... the flu stays across the bridge didn't you know?

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I rewatched litle Jenson's Axel and decided it is indeed a 1A, a prerotated 1A with 1/2 rotation finished in the air. :)