Patrick Chan | Page 503 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
~~Commercial break from "As PChiddy Turns"....~~ ;)

Interesting! I have the opposite opinion, where I like his SP music but not his LP music so much. I hope his skating will change my mind, too!

Yeah, dare I say that I hope Patrick has a backup, in case one or both of these don't work out? I do not want a repeat of what happened with MTK!

back up could be journey...

i sort of think his SP will work out fine... it's mostly the LP now that I am not sure about ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
congrats on post 700 skatingfan4ever

sorry if i brought a bit too much drama here :) i love music... so i was hoping for something that I could relate to for Patrick's last events....

perhaps that means he will keep going ;)

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Dear Ms. Zoueva,

Might you please consider changing PChiddy's cough syrup music for his program to "Big Spender", but specifically, Homer Simpson's version, with emphasis on this one particular lyric in the chorus:

"Hey Big Spender! Dig this blender! Rainbow SUSPENDERS! We surrender!"

Oh, there's one more thing that I must inform you about that's unrelated to Chiddy: please pass along the message to your top-billed ice dance team of Maia and Alex Shibutani to watch their backs, because my beautiful husband, Dreamboat Andrew, along with his lovely partner, Kaitlyn, are coming for that Olympic podium. May the best team snatch that bronze. ;)

Yours in caviar, darling,

Mrs. Poje

:bow:

Oh and might I add....I am so glad you are over here now. :biggrin:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
What took you so long?

A series of unfortunate events. First, my GPS broke, then Siri kept leading me to the Yuzuru fan fest instead of Chiddy's. I think my daughter was hacking into my iPhone again and brainwashed poor Siri to develop an unexplainable adoration for purple pants and fluffy green lettuce shirts. I also received a rather strange iTunes bill for 25 different remixes of Prince's "Lets Get Crazy".

back up could be journey...

"Don't stop believinnnnnn....." that Chiddy will stand on top of that Olympic podium in T-minus seven months. ;)

she was afraid i'd hiss at her for getting to close to Andrew Puffy Lips Poje...
You'll be the one with the puffy lip if you go anywhere near my man!!! :ddevil:

She saw through your rainbows and unicorn even before coming to this wonderful wacky watering hole.

The kool aid you guys drink here is way better than that stuff you'd find at Jonestown in the 1970s, or so I've heard...

she is VERY into rainbow SUSPENDERS

Ummm, is your brain broken? Did you forget that you're the suspender loving weirdo around here? You even lust for the ones made out of duct tape. :devil:

:bow:

Oh and might I add....I am so glad you are over here now. :biggrin:

As if you guys didn't get a large enough dose of my ridiculousness over in both the edge subform, AND all the in-season competition subforms. I'm happy to embark on this new journey over here, though. ;) I'm gonna kick up the ridiculousness to 11.

I think she would have come here sooner if her daughter wasn't enrolled with the onewhosenamecannotbepronounced

Look, I'm paying a ton of money to a world class hypnotist to erase theonewhosenamecannotbepronounced from her memory. He's just so brutally irritating in every way, shape, and form. Gets on my damn nerves, just showing up and strutting around like he's greater than figure skating in all of its entirely. Then when my daughter's treatments are finally a success and she goes into remission, it'll be my turn to rid my brain of any and all memories I have of that GPF-ruining brother of mine.

_________

Oh god, that was fun. :rofl:

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Dear Ms. Zoueva,

Might you please consider changing PChiddy's cough syrup music for his program to "Big Spender", but specifically, Homer Simpson's version, with emphasis on this one particular lyric in the chorus:

"Hey Big Spender! Dig this blender! Rainbow SUSPENDERS! We surrender!"

Oh, there's one more thing that I must inform you about that's unrelated to Chiddy: please pass along the message to your top-billed ice dance team of Maia and Alex Shibutani to watch their backs, because my beautiful husband, Dreamboat Andrew, along with his lovely partner, Kaitlyn, are coming for that Olympic podium. May the best team snatch that bronze. ;)

Yours in caviar, darling,

Mrs. Poje

Dear Mrs. Poje,

I did not realize that your relationship had blossomed to nuptials. My congratulations to you both, and may you have many little Latkes together, hopefully with your charm/wit and his dimples!

YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME, Mrs. P! In honour of your wedding and new beginnings, I will advise Patrick that he has new program and will skate to traditional Russian folk song, that is called the "Matchmaker", and goes like this, "Matchmaker, Matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch... " This to recognize your many years of persistence.

Also, given the flack I have taken on here today, by some who shall remain nameless forever, I have decided to change from the classic sound of Kansas to another 70's iconic song. One by the Eagles inspired by these same naysayers, that goes like this, "Desperado, why don't you come to your senses..."

Dasvidanya!
Marina Z.

Anastasi14

On the Ice
come visit us in Patrick's fan fest... that's where we cry and laugh.... warning : some of us are ugly criers.
And here I am. :biggrin:
I guess over the last 24 hours I listened "Hallelujah" thousand times. I have a strong feeling that it's very sexual and sensual song....:unsure: Maybe I'm misunderstood the lyrics, but still......Now I want to see the program even more ;)

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
A REPOST FROM LAST NIGHT - EDITED SLIGHTLY

I'm not exactly happy with Patrick's music choices but I'm not exactly sad either. I did want bigger-scale LP music for Patrick's last season, though. :eek:hwell: I am willing to reserve judgement until we see the programs. Other than A Journey, I don't think Patrick ever really picked out his competition music in the past. It was more like his coaches/choreographers brought music to him that he agreed to skate to. It seems like he has enjoyed all of his competition music but has never been overly involved in its selection. What interests me most is what Marina/David see in these pieces relating to Patrick's skating and his career. They must have had some rationale, and I think if we knew it, it would help. Then we could say, "Okay. I do/don't agree with that reasoning." Right now all we have is that Marina/David chose them and Patrick said yes.

To all Chan fans, wherever you are on the spectrum of next season's music, :ghug: Either Patrick will wow us as usual or one or both of these programs will go the way of MTK (which I enjoyed watching at Nationals, at least - not worth rewatching but he did it clean once and I was happy for him).

I'm very happy to watch Patrick skate for one more season. :yes: And they're not exactly (competition) warhorses, so there's that.

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
As 4verchan noted last night, the above post was my 700th total post and my 446th post in this thread! :party2: This thread is the best place to hang out on all of GS. :)

congrats on post 700 skatingfan4ever

sorry if i brought a bit too much drama here :) i love music... so i was hoping for something that I could relate to for Patrick's last events....

perhaps that means he will keep going ;)
:console: Don't worry about it! This is where we can talk about all our Patrick feelings in a supportive environment. Having read the whole thread, you know that my posts here have had plenty of drama on more than one occasion. ;) When I deleted and reposted my post from last night, I took out the sentence about the thread blowing up. It was unnecessary and too negative on my part. I am so sorry if my tone or words hurt your feelings.

WELCOME to all the people who are new to this thread!!! The more the merrier!!! :party: I like the hilarity, so keep it up.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Just popped into say how happy I am to see this thread so active, and also a welcome to the new posters here, we are so glad to have you!! :)

And also....

671 pages!! :yay:

GO PATRICK!!!!!! :gclap::dance2::cheer:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
:console: Don't worry about it! This is where we can talk about all our Patrick feelings in a supportive environment. Having read the whole thread, you know that my posts here have had plenty of drama on more than one occasion. ;) When I deleted and reposted my post from last night, I took out the sentence about the thread blowing up. It was unnecessary and too negative on my part. I am so sorry if my tone or words hurt your feelings.

It's a job I can take up. Somebody has to do it. :biggrin:

WELCOME to all the people who are new to this thread!!! The more the merrier!!! :party: I like the hilarity, so keep it up.

Just popped into say how happy I am to see this thread so active, and also a welcome to the new posters here, we are so glad to have you!! :)

And also....

671 pages!!

GO PATRICK!!!!!! :gclap::dance2::cheer:

No blow up but a spontaneous combustion of positive energy and irrepressible fun loving nature of the gang here. It's inevitable after pages of groaning and whining from the rainbows and unicorn.

This is the place where a party can burst out without any reason or pretext. That is why

:party2: This thread is the best place to hang out on all of GS. :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
And here I am. :biggrin:
I guess over the last 24 hours I listened "Hallelujah" thousand times. I have a strong feeling that it's very sexual and sensual song....:unsure: Maybe I'm misunderstood the lyrics, but still......Now I want to see the program even more ;)

welcome to the best thread on GS :) !!!!

there are on the internet people who have referred to hallelujah as an orgasm.... blueberryhill posted a link to these forums online where they discuss meaning of lyrics.

i am more curious about the SP... i think that i will like it more than the LP this year ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
As 4verchan noted last night, the above post was my 700th total post and my 446th post in this thread! :party2: This thread is the best place to hang out on all of GS. :)

do not worry about it :) i hadn't read your post with negativity. You are always giving us well crafted and balanced posts which I love reading! And yes, I have read those where even yourself felt low... oh sochi.... that is the part of the thread that is the most painful to read for us, chan fans... I have to admit that I read it very fast ;)

regarding the hilarity, well that's how i deal with things ;) when I am a bit sad.... i joke about it...and as many here have a great sense of humour, i guess it took epic proportions ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
It's a job I can take up. Somebody has to do it. :biggrin:

really? that's not very violet bliss of you darling... maybe you need more pills ;)

No blow up but a spontaneous combustion of positive energy and irrepressible fun loving nature of the gang here. It's inevitable after pages of groaning and whining from the rainbows and unicorn.

unicorns and rainbows make the nicest heavenly sounds... no groaning... no whining... plus they are hanging out with Patrick.... look at my picture again... what a perfect land.... what a perfect life !

This is the place where a party can burst out without any reason or pretext.

now we are talking.... i am glad you came back to your senses...