Page 55 of 194 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Patrick Chan

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan! blue dog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    Haha... old memories. Well it seems Yuna will be getting an upgrade (?!) this year! She is likely getting the OGM Lysacek for leading man this time.

I am not sure which one I prefer (okay maybe Patrick), though she did comment she thought Evan was really cute when she met him when she was something like 13 at her first competition abroad where they met for the first time. Is it me, or does Patrick looks a bit smitten in the video
    Chan Yu-Na has a nice ring to it =P

Custom Title
    Haha... old memories. Well it seems Yuna will be getting an upgrade (?!) this year! She is likely getting the OGM Lysacek for leading man this time.

I am not sure which one I prefer (okay maybe Patrick), though she did comment she thought Evan was really cute when she met him when she was something like 13 at her first competition abroad where they met for the first time. Is it me, or does Patrick looks a bit smitten in the video
    Medalwise, it should be Yuna-Evan. But heightwise, it should be Caro-Evan. Let's wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeing787 View Post
    Medalwise, it should be Yuna-Evan. But heightwise, it should be Caro-Evan. Let's wait and see.
    Well didn't you know? Yu Na and Evan are forming a pairs team! Evan will compete for South Korea! J/K

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by blue dog View Post
    Chan Yu-Na has a nice ring to it =P
    or Patrick Kim
    (if the two does go out, i'd bet Yuna would be the more bossy one)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensque View Post
    A most beautiful and soulful ex. number. He has made great strides in his presentation and it only continues to improve. There isn't a whole lot to improve upon IMO. He pours out his heart in this.
    He must be thinking of Randy Starkman when he skated this number.

Custom Title
    Well didn't you know? Yu Na and Evan are forming a pairs team! Evan will compete for South Korea! J/K
    you are kidding, right? Evan has to marry Yuna to compete for South Korea.

just noticed that J/K.

Custom Title
    Caro as in Carolina Kostner?

Well PCS wise, it would be Carolina > Lysacek > Chan > Kim

Custom Title
    Well PCS wise, it would be Carolina > Lysacek > Chan > Kim
    You mean PCS inflation wise? I just can't see how Lysacek was better than Chan? Likewise, how Carolina was better than Kim?
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; 04-26-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    You mean PCS inflation wise? I just can't see how Lysacek was better than Chan.
    Correct! Inflation!!

Kim and Chan as a team--the PCS! Records will be broken! S/S, V/T, T/T, P/T...won't be able to come close! j/k

Custom Title
    I predict the pairs will be:

Yuna-Evan (Oly golds), Stephane-Caro (old flames), Patrick-Alyssa (no choice)

Custom Title
    Kim and Chan as a team--the PCS! Records will be broken! S/S, V/T, T/T, P/T...won't be able to come close! j/k
    Actually i beg to differ, have seen these 2 in the practice videos? Their skating program will likely involve zero eye contact in case of one of them does have a fit (likely Yuna).

Scott and Yuna, Tessa and Patrick might work though. Good grief, what am I saying hahha...

Custom Title
    Lucky, Yuna Kim! She gets to choose who she wants to skate with. So the Japanese doesn't have a chance to skate in Yuna's show.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Lucky, Yuna Kim! She gets to choose who she wants to skate with. So the Japanese doesn't have a chance to skate in Yuna's show.
    Both Dai and Oda were invited in 2008 FOI. I think that's the only time they performed in Yuna's show.

Custom Title
    Both Dai and Oda were invited in 2008 FOI. I think that's the only time they performed in Yuna's show.
    Oh. Thanks! Then I'm puzzled why they've invited Lysacek but not Takahashi in this show. Hmmm, maybe we should have a thread to talk about it.

Page 55 of 194 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast