Patrick Chan | Page 66 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

noskates

Record Breaker
Well, Michael Phelps did win a Gold medal last night! Cruising at a high speed thru that liquid ice. But I agree that there should be music during the swimming races.

Guru SF.............hmmmm!!!! Are you holding out on us?

emdee

Final Flight
Now, Guru SF has no clue for Patrick's new music so don't try to squeeze blood out of stone.

This cop out will not do. Please text your sources and come clean SF.

spikydurian

Medalist
This cop out will not do. Please text your sources and come clean SF.
:laugh: Emdee and I are trying to 'beat the stone to life'! Shall I PM you my mobile no. too? I don't think o/s SMS charges are high in Canada. :biggrin:
It's already AUGUST. Looks like we have to wait for the first competition to hear from Patrick again or will he showcase part of his program in Korea?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Sasha Cohen ‏@SashaCohenNYC
Off to practice with the incredible @pchiddy as he prepares for his upcoming season.
7:46 AM - 2 Aug 12​

Interesting ...

emdee

Final Flight
Wow thats a good snippet. Where does she practise?

Common SF - try the tea leaves if all else fails .... just kidding.

spikydurian

Medalist
Sasha Cohen ‏@SashaCohenNYC
Off to practice with the incredible @pchiddy as he prepares for his upcoming season.
7:46 AM - 2 Aug 12​

Interesting ...
Ooooh... indeed golden411 and thanks. Does Sasha praticise in NY? Guru SF ..... time to use your telepathic powers. :biggrin: Maybe Patrick is training in NY as Tess is working there??:think: Just guessing.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Patrick-fans are a decent, amiable, reasonable, loyal and practical lot. Don't we all agree? :laugh:

Guru sf was secluded and staying away from the world in contemplation of its salvation, only to return to find the decent, amiable, reasonable, loyal and practical lot out for my blood! Evidently you folks are again interpreting my words in your unique peculiar way. "Don't try to squeeze blood out of stone" means stoning guru sf if blood cannot be extracted?! Ohmmmm......

OK, a little appeasement may be necessary to distract the blood hungry hounds. Here is a newly surfaced old video by Patrick himself, only part of which I have seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYrXjRnSTQs

This also begs the question I have been asking silently: Where is the Patrick's documentary video from Nice? And for that matter, what about Moscow?

Just in case any of you late comers haven't seen Pchiddy's earlier documentaries, here are

On The Road - Patrick Chan's Bedroom from Vancouver

The hilarious yet retrospectively sad On The Road - Patrick Chan Visits Italy

These are just picture compilations from Vancouver:

On The Road - Patrick Chan meets Sidney Crosby

On The Road - Dinner With Patrick Chan

Apparently Pchiddy has been getting lax about using the gift from Sonny. Boys just get tired of their new toys easily. :eek:hwell:

Last edited:

spikydurian

Medalist
"Don't try to squeeze blood out of stone" means stoning guru sf if blood cannot be extracted?! Ohmmmm......
OK, a little appeasement may be necessary to distract the blood hungry hounds. Here is a newly surfaced old video by Patrick himself, only part of which I have seen.
This also begs the question I have been asking silently: Where is the Patrick's documentary video from Nice? And for that matter, what about Moscow?
Just in case any of you late comers haven't seen Pchiddy's earlier documentaries, here are
Apparently Pchiddy has been getting lax about using the gift from Sonny. Boys just get tired of their new toys easily.

Guru SF, don't you know that 'desperate people resort to desperate means' ?!:laugh: Good idea to keep us occupied with your videos.

Here's another old vid from a Patrick fan. You may notice that all the kids who attended the clinic were girls. I cannot see a single boy! :biggrin: I only just noticed that Patrick's signature consists of a 'smiley'. I know of a few people who signs with a smiley too, and they are easy-going people. If you read the posts, those who had attended his clinics found Patrick very obliging and easy-going.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajTyZzbEiDs&feature=channel&list=UL

ice coverage

Record Breaker
FWIW:

Lucille Field ‏@olympicfan68
@skatingpj have U heard anything about the programs @Pchiddy has 4 this upcoming season? All new or is he recycling again? Cheers
2:22 PM - 6 Aug 12​

Pj Kwong ‏@skatingpj
@olympicfan68 am trying to find out specifics - but have heard they are both new programs - more when I can confirm definitively!
2:23 PM - 6 Aug 12​

emdee

Final Flight
OK I am back again from the cottage and no news - I hope PJ posts soon as I am chafing at the bit. I have gone back to 2004 and then slowly gone over the various years.

Spiky, SF is probably saying ohmmm at an alarming rate.

spikydurian

Medalist
FWIW:
Lucille Field ‏@olympicfan68
@skatingpj have U heard anything about the programs @Pchiddy has 4 this upcoming season? All new or is he recycling again? Cheers
2:22 PM - 6 Aug 12​
Pj Kwong ‏@skatingpj
@olympicfan68 am trying to find out specifics - but have heard they are both new programs - more when I can confirm definitively!
2:23 PM - 6 Aug 12​

Thanks for the heads up, golden411. I will be clicking on PJ's blog every second, every day! :biggrin:
Guru SF, you will have some reprieve from this blood thirsty Ozzie hound ... for a short while until I get bored from checking PJ's blog and tweets! :laugh:
Hibadairock has uploaded another Patrick vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyTiUIyLGv8&feature=channel&list=UL

emdee

Final Flight
Had to bump this up at the top - that is the place where Patrick is and should be!

Guru SF - kiya khabar hai? Namaste!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Guru SF has been meditating on top of an icy mountain, growing a flowing white beard and only occasionally checking on Patrick's flock.

Contemplate the meaning of 'Til Kingdom Come while guru SF is on the spiritual sojourn to The Kingdom.

Namaste.

emdee

Final Flight
SF: The question is are you wearing saffron robes, white sandalwood paste on your forehead and fasting!
Please no snake charming though this world ( meaning GS) is full of snakes.

I guess we will have to wait for an announcement.

I hope the kingdom comes before I finish my mini Camino in September.

blue dog

Trixie Schuba's biggest fan!
Record Breaker
It sounds like the Patrice Chan thread has become a religious cult! :laugh:

emdee

Final Flight
Blue dog we are so tired of waiting for the kingdom to come that we have to pass the time in camaraderie!

Last edited:

spikydurian

Medalist
:rofl: Trying to imagine Guru sitting cross-legged with flowing white hair on top of an icy mountain! This: http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rma/lowres/rman13555l.jpg

SF, you now not only have to metamorphose into a whale, you have to be a mongoose too to save P's flocks from sharks and snakes, :laugh:
Emdee, SiFu heard your call ... the response was pretty quick. SiFu heard us all. Ohmmm

We say Til Kingdom Come, but still no news come
Boredom rises while Guru contemplates
P's flocks waiting waiting, Guru still meditating
P's flocks get wild, Guru gonna rile
Can't wait Til Kingdom Come
Can't stand the ho hum
:popcorn:

Last edited:

emdee

Final Flight
We say Til Kingdom Come, but still no news come
Boredom rises while Guru contemplates
P's flocks waiting waiting, Guru still meditating
P's flocks get wild, Guru gonna rile
Can't wait Til Kingdom Come
Can't stand the ho hum
Last line to rhyme is
New seasons just begun

Last edited:

spikydurian

Medalist
Last line to rhyme is
New seasons just begun
Good line Emdee. :thumbsup:
Hey, shall we play a game whilst waiting for Guru to complete her meditation and alliance with the spiritual world and Patrick's news? I used to play this game many many decades ago in school in between lessons. :p Someone will start a line, and if one has a good line, will add to that line and so on. Let's write at least one line each day. If you feel fired up and would like to add more lines, do so. Or if you or I have a mental block, we can 'pass'. Shall we?:biggrin:
We shall start with your line, and I will add mine.

NEW SEASONS JUST BEGUN
WAITING IN ANTICIPATION FOR PATRICK AND ALL THE SKATING FUN

[I must be so bored to be doing this .... :laugh:]