Page 78 of 182 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2717

Thread: Patrick Chan

Custom Title
    Here is a backstage video from SC 2011 that I never saw. His comment on the French audience was interesting back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...DqbPdvfuo&NR=1

Ahem, this past weekend I received predictions on major competitions and skaters, with some surprises. Full of good news for Patrick and his fans. However, he will not win JO this year, which doesn't bother me one tiny bit. Let's wait and see.

eta. Found a fun video with a few goofy guys (the second one is really funny. I think I saw the first before.):

COS Awards and Ice Show Practice (1) May 14th 2011

COS Awards and Ice Show Practice (2) May 14th 2011

I remember Patrick got teased a lot when he won his first Worlds title. No respect from his Canadian team mates!

Etaa: Pchiddy twitted earlier:

Big thanks to the Mandarin Charitable Foundation for raising funds at its 13th Annual Charity Golf Tournament to support ThinkFirst Canada!
    And now there is a picture:

Pchiddy:
    About to sing O Canada at the 13th Annual Mandarin Charity Golf Tournament dinner =) http://t.co/TJ9S6Unk
    Last edited by SkateFiguring; 07-09-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Custom Title
    SF,
    Last year I had gone for the COS awards - had one ice tickets at centre ice. Which meant Patrick got his award about 6 feet from me. All other awards were given at the other end but the person handing Patrick his award was seated at our table.

This year I called to find out if PC was going to be there but they said no. Didnt go. Maybe he will be there next year. Its worth it just to see those magic feet up close!

The mens group with Dylan and Bryce etc was hilarious.

Silly me was too tired that evening to go to the banquet or I could have met PC. Problem is I love his skating but am not a groupie.

When do you guys think he'll announce the coach? It's been so long and about time I think. This state of no news or no info gets me curiouser and curiouser.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Thanks for the link! Cool blog you have btw:D
    Sorry to say, that great blog is not mine. I just translated it by request.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    When do you guys think he'll announce the coach? It's been so long and about time I think. This state of no news or no info gets me curiouser and curiouser.
    I'm wondering this as well........I'm also dying to know what he'll be skating to!!!
    When does this info usually come out? Seems everyone else's coaching changes have been announced already. Starting to worry he doesn't have a 'real' tech coach.......although I realize I probably shouldn't worry
    Wish the normally NOT tight-lipped PC would open up about all of this so we can stop wondering and speculating
    Last edited by SGrand; 07-10-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Custom Title
    Maybe someone tweet him and ask.. tell him that the not knowing is killing us!

Good idea Emdee. Can someone tweet him? I can't as I don't tweet.
    Aprilsnowy, please convey to Emi that her blog for Patrick has long been in my list of favourites. I don't know Japanese otherwise, I would have posted to thank her.

Custom Title
    I just checked into this thread in the hopes there was some news from the Chan camp on coaches and season plans...gosh, the suspense is really getting to me. I say please tweet if you are a tweeter!

Custom Title
    I am too old and old fashioned to tweet - any tweeters out there?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by emdee View Post
    I am too old and old fashioned to tweet - any tweeters out there?
    He won't tell you anyway, so don't even bother.

The reason he keeps it a secret could be it's not a done deal yet. Or we should have known by now just like how we found out about his new choreographers.

Custom Title
    Patience dear ones. Give it another ten days to two weeks.

Custom Title
    SkateFiguring are you keeping a secret from us?

Custom Title
    I am not a regular member to visit here but my advice, if you ask me, is don't worry about your favorite skater(s) too much beforehand. The new season has not started yet!

Trust him/her and wait and see. In this sport, our favorite skater(s) often does what s/he wants to do anyway, regardless how much his/her fans worry about and/or care about. Whatever choices s/he is going to make, we do not stop being his/her fans and keep on rooting for him/her anyway, right?
    I envy you, Patrick fans!, because you at least know who his new choreographers are; whom we all can count on , so that we all know his programs will be fabulous for sure, without even knowing the names of his music.

Custom Title
    Thanks for your advice Deedee. However, we need to know impatient humans that we are!

I am further beset by the fact that both my favourites (V&M & Paddy) havent announced their programs. At least I will be seeing V&M at the CNE in another month!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by emdee View Post
    At least I will be seeing V&M at the CNE in another month!
    Good for you! Have a great time there.

Well, the problem with my favorite skater is I have no idea, to begin with, when and where he is flying to; Detroit, Toronto, New York or to Moscow??? for choreography.

Besides, he has a crucial mission today: to skate with his gorgeous dance and entice the Governer of Osaka , so that the governer ends up saying YES to fully cover the renovation cost of the ice rink in Osaka.
    (my apology in advance if you do not know what I am talking about...)

Page 78 of 182 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast