Merry Xmas from Team USA | Golden Skate

Merry Xmas from Team USA

"We wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!" back at you Alissa and the whole gang! :love:

Last edited:
That is so sweet. I loved it. Thanks for posting. I don't plan on dragging my middle-aged bones onto a frozen pond, however. Sorry, Ashley, Alex, and Rachael. : )

I knew many if not all of the skaters. Nice to see Lynn and Logan in there. Who was the young man after Mirai (and what was his T-shirt? surely not Satyagraha)? And the red-haired young woman after Brandon?

I forgot to say Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year to all of you guys! :thumbsup:

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Who was the young man after Mirai (and what was his T-shirt? surely not Satyagraha)? And the red-haired young woman after Brandon?
Richard Dornbush and Agnes Zawadzki.

Cute video -- I assume it was filmed during Champs Camp in late August.

Cutest. Video. Ever.

How lovely to see all the skaters in informal mode like that. I hope their holidays are happy and their new year successful. Thanks for the link!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Just when you think you are used to the stunning Alissa, she totally charms us. Happy Holidays Goldenskate!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Well, hair color changes....look at Tanith now! You know whats funny? I had a short chat with Mr. Frank C. outside of the arena at LA during Worlds 2009 and we were talking about the entrances, etc, and he said, "I think that is where the kids go in..." Meaning the skaters....Well, I got to thinking later, when you see them on TV, they look so grown up and tall....but when you see them in person, or when you see some of them in this kind of video, they ARE kids...which is fine. I love them all and wish each and every one the best. See you all at Nats....
Chris who thinks everyone below 30 is a fetus. :rofl:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
"We wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!" back at you Alissa and the whole gang! :love:

Alissa was the only one who DARED to say the forbidden word (Christmas). Good for her!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY CHANUKKAH, HAPPY KWANZA to all.