24 河野有香
25 今井遥 Imai Haruka
26 高山睦美
27 浅田真央 Asada Mao
28 國分紫苑 Kokubun Shion
29 鈴木明子 Suzuki Akiko

emma

Record Breaker
Good luck to all the ladies! Special thoughts with Mao. I miss Fumie - but can't wait to read all about this comp and see videos.

Nadine

Record Breaker
OMGosh, I thought Japanese Nationals were the same time as Russian Nationals, that is this weekend, now I see they're going on now! :eek:

GOOD LUCK to Mao ~ here's hoping she secures her 5th National title, with 5 more to go, as I recall she said her goal is to win 10, which would make her the greatest Japanese female skater in history (Midori Ito holds the record with 9). :cool:

And another SHOUT OUT to the one & only phenomenal Mr. Daisuke Takahashi ~ here's hoping he, just like Mao, secures his 5th National Title as well, though I fear no man can match Nobuo Sato's record holding 10 National Titles!

GET IT ON - LET'S GO TO WAR! (as they say in the "Warrior" Movie) :rock:

seniorita

Record Breaker
emma, is there the video you posted about Mao somewhere else? The link doesnt work :(

alexeifan

On the Ice
When are the ladies skating? The men already went so I thought the ladies would be over already.

babayaga

On the Ice
When are the ladies skating? The men already went so I thought the ladies would be over already.
Ladies start in a little over an hour: 2:10 pm Japanese time, 12:10 am Eastern time. Ladies short program is scheduled the day after the men short program.

Morning Glory

On the Ice
Ladies SP started. From the link babayaga has posted.

Miu Sato
3T-3T so-so
3Lz clean
2A clean

She skated with good speed. 54.14