Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    ^

I think he means this one,
    Alexei Rogonov's youtube account:
    lots of videos, though I cant understand, LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/RogonovA.../7/RN7h-Vtr68Q
    Ah! Thank you.
    Just from looking at it, I can tell that they both quite enjoy being shirtless.

Custom Title
    Pairs LP started: http://tvali.eu/gadget.php?channel=70954

Results: http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1112/nat2012/SEG108.HTM

Go I/M! Grab a medal, you can do it!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    I m at work but I ll keep watching the thread, fingers crossed for I/M!

Custom Title
    Really liked Tatiana Novik and her partner. They have a nice look on the ice. She gets huge height on the solo jumps, gorgeous, and the first element, the 3T-2L sequence was amazing(too bad he doubled the 3S, she landed it beautifully. Nice to see a lady pair skater who can jump!. I believe they are a new team, and that explains the problems they had with the throw jumps. They have some interesting lifts, especially the first one.

Custom Title
    Gerboldt/Enbert just had the skate of their life. The only errors were a tight catch on their 3Twist and she messed up her landing on the side by side 3S. Their throws, both on the second half of the program were gorgeous. 3T-2T-2L to start the program - also gorgeous! This competition is more exciting than I thought(without V/T and K/S I expected a snooze fest)

Custom Title
    Vasilisa DAVANKOVA and her partner: all I can say WOW! All the elements are there: throw 3F, 3L, side by side 3T-2T, 2A. Another tiny girl who can jump! Tell me they are eligible for junior worlds. Beautiful lines, beautiful young couple. Finally another talented young pair from Russia, the JGP this season was pretty weak for russian pairs.

Custom Title
    The second group of pairs was really great. All teams delivered.

Novik & Novoselov had a really interesting program. I loved the lift where her leg is straight up in the air; I'd never seen anything like it. Great SBS 3T.

Gerboldt & Enbert had their best skate since last year's nationals. Their only bobbles were the catch on the twist and a bad landing on the 3S from her. Great throws in the second half. Good power and nice lifts.

Davankova and Deputat have AMAZING technical elements. Good 3T, huge 3Lo & 3F throws and a gorgeous twist with a great catch. Their program is a bit generic, but given that they are a new team, it's great what they've accomplished. I'd be shocked if they don't make it to Junior Worlds. They can contend for the podium there.

Petaikina & Kurduykov had the best program so far, IMO. Lovely tango and they used the music well. Another team with wonderful lifts - I love the one where she is in a dance lift and he in a spread eagle.

Very fun competition to watch, with a lot of difficutl content

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    Vasilisa DAVANKOVA and her partner: all I can say WOW! All the elements are there: throw 3F, 3L, side by side 3T-2T, 2A. Another tiny girl who can jump! Tell me they are eligible for junior worlds. Beautiful lines, beautiful young couple. Finally another talented young pair from Russia, the JGP this season was pretty weak for russian pairs.
    Yes they are! They are definitely medal contenders if they can repeat this skate.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    Yes they are! They are definitely medal contenders if they can repeat this skate.
    If Sui/Han go to Sr. Worlds, then this young couple has a chance to win the whole thing(jr.worlds) as long as they repeat this skate of course. But I saw her in the practice clips, and in the SP, she is really really consistent. He is less consistent than her, which is strange given how tiny and fragile she looks.
    I also loved Tatiana Novik in the lift you described,I just couldn't find my words in English to do it myself

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    The second group of pairs was really great. All teams delivered.

Novik & Novoselov had a really interesting program. I loved the lift where her leg is straight up in the air; I'd never seen anything like it. Great SBS 3T.

Gerboldt & Enbert had their best skate since last year's nationals. Their only bobbles were the catch on the twist and a bad landing on the 3S from her. Great throws in the second half. Good power and nice lifts.

Davankova and Deputat have AMAZING technical elements. Good 3T, huge 3Lo & 3F throws and a gorgeous twist with a great catch. Their program is a bit generic, but given that they are a new team, it's great what they've accomplished. I'd be shocked if they don't make it to Junior Worlds. They can contend for the podium there.

Petaikina & Kurduykov had the best program so far, IMO. Lovely tango and they used the music well. Another team with wonderful lifts - I love the one where she is in a dance lift and he in a spread eagle.

Very fun competition to watch, with a lot of difficutl content
    Wow, even with the absent of the top two, it still a great high quality competition . Hope all in the last group will skate clean as well.

Custom Title
    M/R were lovely! 3S clean, 3FTh, 3LoTh, 2A-2A (she singled the second), good lifts, off unison in the end of the SBS spins. I'm so happy for them to have this sktae after so much trouble!

Custom Title
    Lubov is struggling with the jumps in the warm up. Come on, you can do it. Also she and Nodari look like they aren't talking to each other :( She seems very nervous. Please skating gods let them skate well

Well done Anastasia and Alexei

Banned
    its up now for Martiusheva and Rogonov

Custom Title
    Lubov and Nodari :( Fall on the 3T (UR), 2S, hand down on the throw and completely lacking in any spark, energy or speed. I fear they will drop a lot after all the great skates :(

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast