Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Competiton

Banned
    2nd GROUP to go.
    this will be interesting. this group is all packed !!

Custom Title
    and into 3rd he goes. Zhenya up next!!!!!

Glad you can watch Nadine… your enthusiasm is contagious Now I just wish everything works for me when Evgeni skates on the delayed channel I can see on and off. So far so good.

Banned
    its finally 2nd group now
    OMG, Goo Zhenya and Maxim

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Everybody must be watching now b/c my 2nd link is crashing every 5-10 seconds! Only got to see Gashinski thus far during practice, where's Zhenya!?! Need to find another link that doesn't crash, lol.

Custom Title
    Seriously, where is Evgeni!?! They only show Gashinski. I'm starting to worry....

Custom Title
    OMG, THERE HE IS, ONLY GOT A GLIMPSE, BUT BRAND NEW COSTUME, TOP PART IS LOVELY LAVENDER!!!!!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Seriously, where is Evgeni!?! They only show Gashinski. I'm starting to worry....
    I use this link and right now it's the warm-up.

http://tvali.eu/gadget.php?channel=70954

Custom Title
    Plushy's score was huge considering the program, I don't like it, besides he skated better yesterday in practice. :/

Custom Title
    ALLRIGHT, LANDED HIS OPENING QUAD, 3A, AND 3/2 COMBO. WITHOUT PROBLEM (just a tiny hitch on the landing of the quad, but fully rotated). Then flew across the ice, nobody does it bettter!

Looved loved his camel into donut spin, nobody honestly does it better, and his death drop is out of this world. Lol, my speakers are up so loud I cannot hear myself think or hear or type.

That said, I absolutely DO NOT like this program at all. *cries* As God is my witness he is sooooo much more deserving of a program that does him justice. Perfect figure, blade to ice, control, jumps, et al. Please please please give him a program that does him justice. I beg of you. This is what lost him the gold in Vancouver. I was in the audience, I know.

Custom Title
    Zhenya is in great shape, the technical content is strong and there is room for improvement too. His spins were better before the surgery and probably he'll improve when he recovers. But the program is awful, actually it does not exist. What a shame!!!! I'll go and cry now, ok????

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    I changed my avatar to honor the day
    Merry Christmas to all!

Banned
    terrible what happened to Maxim butchered his 3A . fell twice.
    hope he bounces back at LP
    Last edited by sky_fly20; 12-25-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Custom Title
    Not as impressive as his comeback at 2009 COR, but I'll take it because I know he's older now, has an injury(s), and is 2 yrs. older. I mean seriously I've been worrying, which I never used to do before, lol. But he did it!!!! Can't believe he actually landed his fully rotated quad, 3A, and 3/2 combo. And his command of the ice is unmatched, unequalled, unrivalled imho.

Still, the program sucks, sorry but it does. A program can make or break a skater, it can honestly be the difference between medalling and not. It's all in the program. He needs a better program.

But I'm just so happy he's back, on the ice, and skating. And I will be on tenterhooks for the LP.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast