Men Competiton | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men Competiton

seniorita

Record Breaker
Oh no, how did I missed him? I was expecting a spectacular performance!He is new and fresh and doesnt remind anyone else!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^
Its impossible for him now to finish a podium,even a clean LP . Dimitriev Jr. has better chances than him.
terrible performace from Maxim at SP :disapp:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Can somebody list the competitors from 1st to 10th, or 1st to 5th, and list each element they did. I'm most interested in seeing who that one guy was that did the cantilever and was unique & original. Oops, and he also did a quad, but fell on his 3A. Anyhow, just wanting to know his name and age, et al, thanks! :cool:

Also interested to see how many landed a quad and the 3A (though the latter seems like only one or two).

Shaba22

Final Flight
Plushenko: 4T, 3A, 3Lz-2T
Dmitriev: 3F-3T, 3A, 3Lz
Gachinski: 4T-2T, 3A, 3Lo
Bush: 4T-3T, 3A turn-out, 3Lz

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gee, it looks like everybody just took off and left after Zhenya's group skated. :( I feel bad for the last few performers, especially last year's Champion Menshov...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Gee, it looks like everybody just took off and left after Zhenya's group skated. :( I feel bad for the last few performers, especially last year's Champion Menshov...

LOL, terrible timing that made the random selections
of putting all the Big names in group 2 was terrible idea

seniorita

Record Breaker
Ok now I watch the whole program in peace and with myy little russian Plushy thanked Japan, Mexico and Greece in KnC ? :DDDD

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice program by Menshov, but he didn't do the quad and watered down his jump content.

Tanja90

On the Ice
Plushenko is a skater I love for his charisma! When he is on the ice you cannot not to watch him. But the program doesn't work for me execept for the step seq which I thought was great! He really need to work on his choreography! But maybe his injuries didn't help the development of the program but I'm not too positive on that. Let's see the long!

Btw: I think I've never seen him so happy in the kiss 'n cry!

Brenda

On the Ice
I love how Menshov's program begins and ends with a creaky-door sound effect. And that evil laugh sound...Such a shame he doubled those jumps.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Men's Result SP

Evgeni Pluschenko 88.24
Artur Gachinski 83.52
Zhan Bush 81.81
Artur Dimitriev Jr. 79.69
Sergei Voronov 76.35
Konstantin Menshov 74.19
Artem Grigoriev 72.90
Gordei Gorshkov 69.84
Artem Borodulin 69.76