Nike Air jordens | Golden Skate

Nike Air jordens

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Will someone who is on the young side please explain to me why for 20 years, young people have waited in line for hours, pushed and shoved and even killed to get various pairs of Nike Air Jorden tennis shoes?
I realize many younger folk are more suseptable to marketing, but this goes way beyond the cabbage patch doll craze kind of thing.....:confused:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
considering it was the "older" crowd that fought over waffle irons during black friday, the "youngsters" aren't the only insane people on the planet.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Your point is well taken....there are people that actually go out at midnight on black friday and rush doors, etc. I dont understand this either but most of that crowd doesnt kill a kid and take his shoes, either. The real difference is that those $180 shoes will be all over the place, still at $180, a month from now, with no lines, right? Do they realize that Nike uses child slave labor and sweat shops just like the low cost Chineese $20 shoes?
I suppose no one cares anymore.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Your point is well taken....there are people that actually go out at midnight on black friday and rush doors, etc. I dont understand this either but most of that crowd doesnt kill a kid and take his shoes, either. The real difference is that those $180 shoes will be all over the place, still at $180, a month from now, with no lines, right? Do they realize that Nike uses child slave labor and sweat shops just like the low cost Chineese $20 shoes?
I suppose no one cares anymore.

There are assaults that happen every black friday where people are hospitalized for it.

In the case of thugs killing for shoes, the only reason you don't see older guys doing it is because the life expectancy of thugs is rather, well, short.