15 Anna Ovcharova
16 Alexandra Deeva
17 Evgenia Gerasimova
18 Anna Shershak

http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1112/nat2012/SEG109.HTM

Last edited:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
All I want for Christmas is Adelina to land her jumps! I don't want to see her sad little eyes again, it depresses me
Question for the day: will Liza finally break the curse of skating badly her SP at nationals?

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
thank you for the links. is that Tatiana Tarasova in the interview ? she lost a lot of weight :eek:

me too, I Really hope that Adelina can now land her Lutz jump and I agree for some reason
Elizaveta bombs at National Competitions but she has enough experience taht she can win it this time.

I want either Adelina or Lipnitskaya but GOLD FOR ALENA LEONOVA ( so I wont jynx the real winner )
Go Adelina, Tuk Tuk, Julia, Polina K. and Elena Radionova

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Alena pretty much blew it in the Sp. That score will be easily passed if the wonder babies deliver.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Alena is such a funny girl but I hate it that when she makes mistakes, she gives up. She was not near as explosive as she was in COR or NHK trophy. (her score is OK considering it's nationals)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Radionova is a star!! So relaxed, poised and confident! How old is she, 12,13? Jumps aside, she has the it factor written all over her.
There goes the Euros/Worlds team for Shelepen :disapp:
I really wanted her on the team thanks to her consistency which apparently let her down at the event she most needed it

Last edited: