My wish list: that Alissa skates like this at Nationals.
leave no stone unturned
Yes this is how it went, I remember this season he was extremely thin and unfocused.
Originally Posted by Mathman
I wish Lubov would have the same advice cause I heard she is losing weight cause she thinks she would land her jumps this way...
1. Gedevanishvili medals at Euros
2. Korobeynikova gets to go to Euros (and medals)
3. Looking ahead to fall/winter 2012 - Radionova & Ogoreltseva take part and do well in the JGP
4. Lipnitskaya is eligible, takes part, and does well in the GP
I too concur.
Originally Posted by fscric
Last edited by sky_fly20; 01-04-2012 at 12:16 PM.
1. All stay healthy, no injuries.
2. Monko-Khalyvin will skate in "B" competition and Russian Nationals will not be there last competition/
3. Zlobina-Sitnikov will skate in final FD at ECh and WCh
4. P-B will take medal at WCH in Nice.
5. Joubert will have clean skating at WCh in Nice ad will bring medal to France and wil retier
6. Takahashi will win WCh
7. Mao will win WCh
8. Fernandes will win ECh
9. Popova will skate clean at ECh and will take place in best 10th in ECH.
10. Makarova will have clean skating at ECh and will have medal.
11. Savchenko-Szolkovi and Volosozhar-Trankov both will have gold at WCh
12. V-M will change something, wich help them to be on top again an will not help D-W and Z-Sh anymore. And they will work with Dean for next year FD.
13. Achley Wagner will made Nationals team this season/
14/ Martusheva-Roganov will skate at "B" competition after Nataionals.
Last edited by npa; 01-04-2012 at 01:15 PM.
1. Mao will win words with her 3A back and kicks everyone's *** with her technical content.
2. Carolina will medal at worlds and wil Euros.
3. Akiko will medal at worlds.
4. Alissa and Mirai go to worlds and skate well
5. Takahashi will win worlds with his quad(4T or 4F I don't care), Kozuka gets silver and Yuzuru bronze
6. V/M will beat D/W again this season
7. Ilinykh/Katsalopov will finally get their act together and surpass B/S.
8. Lubov Iliushekina, Narumi Takahashi and Anastasia Martiusheva will get their jumps consistent.
9. S/S will win euros and worlds again an land the 3A. V/T will get away from Morozov and Ingo Steuer will make programs for them next season
10. Sotnikiva, Tukt and Lipnitskaya will medal at Jr. Worlds.
11. Javier Fernandez will win Euros, Tomas Verner will medal.
12. Russian girls will keep 3 spots for Russia next season in the ladies event
13. Leonova will medal at Euros(finally)
14. Nathalie and Fabian will have the skate of their live in France and win a medal.
15. Anna and Luca will medal at Euros
i am in love with this program. its so beautiful! i hope she skates her short and long like that!
Originally Posted by Mathman
Rejoicing in the land of Kwan
My number one wish is that San Jose goes all-out for Michelle Kwan's induction ceremony. More than that, I hope they broadcast all of it!! :D
Well, Takahashi has ditched 4F at GPF and Japan Nationals and took on 4T in SP and LP. He might do the same at this Worlds.
Originally Posted by Li'Kitsu
Last edited by Bluebonnet; 01-05-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Jep, it's probably more likely he'll stick with the 4T... you're completly right about that. But I still think if he gets the 4F to be more consistent in his training, he might think of that about 2 points it's worth more than the 4T worth taking the risk to try it again. He is the type to make risks and rather go all out than playing it save, and he does want to be able to keep up with Chan, so at least I can hope it might happen
Originally Posted by Bluebonnet
This is just a wish list after all
I think for the last couple of years, Takahashi had little chance of landing either 4T or 4F because of his hampered knee. 4F actually caused him less pain and, with equal penalties for a 4F fall as for a 4T fall, it made sense to go for a 4F since it would give him more points with a fall due to its higher BV. As his knee is healed this season, his chances of landing 4T have increased, thus he is now going for his 4T and has already seen success. I expect that it's far less likely for him to attempt the much riskier 4F this season.
Again, I'm well aware of that... but with his knee being better again, his jumps look better over all, and he is fairly capable of landing beautiful 4F's - I caught a trainings video (before it was taken off again :sheesh: ) and it looked so amazing. His chances for landing a 4F alone are better than before too.
But I can change that last point to "Takahashi trying 4F again and getting it clean"... if that sounds so different