• Daisuke Takahashi

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Elizaveta Tuktamisheva

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The year is almost finished. Which skater was most glorious, had the most amazing comeback, capped a great career most convincingly, or made the most dazzling entree?

(Sorry, I should have left an "other" category but I only had 10 slots and I needed them all!)

Last edited:

figureskate

On the Ice
well "scott virtue and tessa moir" is nice indeed. I voted for kostner as she came back after 2 years even stronger, with no care for rumors (italian rumors of course) and critics, with humility and grace (sorry for the quote...:D). She is a simple girl who wants to pursue her passion and goes on fighting against everything.

:eek:: Oh, shoot. Sorry, Scott and Tessa. My hubby was bugging me to help him get an air-conditioner out of a window and I rushed this poll a little bit. Mods, can you fix that? because I don't see that I can.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
:eek:: Oh, shoot. Sorry, Scott and Tessa. My hubby was bugging me to help him get an air-conditioner out of a window and I rushed this poll a little bit. Mods, can you fix that? because I don't see that I can.

as you wish :) (btw, you did the same thing with Davis and White)

Heaven help me! See, this is why I stick to initials. At least I'm not biased! Thanks for fixing it, Toni!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I vote for Hanyu, the future of skating. Fantastic senior debut in difficult personal circumstances and one of the strongest and most competitive/deep field of Men's in years.

I can't wait for WC for the mens especially with Plushy coming back!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I vote for Hanyu, the future of skating. Fantastic senior debut in difficult personal circumstances and one of the strongest and most competitive/deep field of Men's in years.

I can't wait for WC for the mens especially with Plushy coming back!

Sounds like you're into the future and the past.

2011 belonged to Patrick Chan.

Congratulations to Meryl and Charlie, aka "Marlie" -- World Champions, four-time US Champions, three-time GPF Champions, undefeated in 2011 with your effervescent Fledermaus program:
2011 Goldenskate Skaters of the Year!
:hb::points::party::yay::party2:

And your trophy:
http://my-free-vector-art.com/vectors_jpg/GOLD_TROPHY.jpg

Skate often, skate long, and Happy Worlds!

(I'm sure this makes up for yesterday....)