TV Alert: Caesars Tribute II: A Salute to the Ladies of Ice On Now!!!! | Golden Skate

TV Alert: Caesars Tribute II: A Salute to the Ladies of Ice On Now!!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
TV Alert: Caesars Tribute II: A Salute to the Ladies of Ice On Now!!!!

It's on now 3-5 CST!!

Among the confirmed skaters headlining the show will be the current world champion, Miki Ando, 2006 Olympic Gold Medalist Shizuka Arakawa, 2006 Olympic Silver Medalist Sasha Cohen, 2002 Olympic Gold Medalist Sarah Hughes, 1998 Olympic Gold Medalist Tara Lipinski, two-time Olympic Medalist Nancy Kerrigan, 2010 Olympic Bronze Medalist Joannie Rochette, 1968 Olympic Gold Medalist Peggy Fleming, two-time Olympic Medalist and two-time World Champion Irina Slutskaya; 1994 World Champion Yuka Sato, two-time French Champion Laetitia Hubert and the return to the ice of the 1995 US Champion Nicole Bobek. The event will air nationally on NBC from 4-6pm on New Year‘s Day.

Nancy Kerrigan just skated...looking good!!!

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sasha is skating....ahhhhhh still so beautiful!!!

Holy cannoli! Sasha hasn't lost any flexibility since she turned pro. She's practically folded herself in two for her Ina Bauer. And that final spin where she brings her leg close to her body? I think her bootlaces grazed her forehead. Wow.

I missed the first ten minutes. I came in during Joannie Rochette's skate. Whom did I miss?

I could watch Yuka skate all day. What a lovely presence she is on the ice. And Katia and Shizuka are going to skate! And Miki.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I missed the first ten minutes. I came in during Joannie Rochette's skate. Whom did I miss?
Nancy Kerrigan.

I thought the same things about Sasha, you'd think she would lose some of the flexibility as she get older but I thought she was more flexible, if that's possible. Yes, her Ina Bauer was one of the best I've seen.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Joannie -stunningly beautiful skating, my Yuka skating to my favorite Pink song, so far beautiful skating. DON'T MISS SHIZUKA-IT IS ON YOUTUBE- BEYOND GORGEOUS!

Joannie -stunningly beautiful skating, my Yuka skating to my favorite Pink song, so far beautiful skating. DON'T MISS SHIZUKA-IT IS ON YOUTUBE- BEYOND GORGEOUS!

Thanks for the alert! If the phone rings, I will ignore it.

Nicole looks good. Her jumps aren't all there, but even a single axel is a victory for her. The audience is very supportive. And there's that spiral.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I want to see Nicoles Costume on Mirai! Perfect for the music mirai skates to. Yes, Nicole, so happy for her!

ryanbfan

On the Ice
Nicole Bobek was the Caesar's Tribute.

That was really gorgeous, and she looked really happy. You could feel her emotion.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, where are Kristi and Michelle? Does anyone know?

I thought the same thing about Michelle.....at least. Michelle was on a Christmas show right before this came on....she was talking about the Special Olympics. She said she had been involved for about 10 years and it was very near and dear to her heart.