Schedule now up on website | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Schedule now up on website

Nadine

Record Breaker
By the way, FIRE Sandra Bezic (go back home to Canada, your voice sucks & so does your commentating, I've always hated her). Keep Scott though, just pipe down during skates, especially somebody of Alissa's caliber. She deserves silence, so one can just enjoy her exquisiteness.

EDITED TO ADD: LOVE watching Denney & Coughlin's "Mambo #5", it brings to the ice what makes them so exciting, joy & love of skating with a little hip action. :thumbsup: :party2:

ps: cute segment with both Denney sisters; Haven should be a force when she enters Srs. as well, two of them, WOW! :eek:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Now they're showing Davis & White's I presume winning FS? Man, just thinking about the others they could have shown instead of Ashley Wagner's repeat FS, as well as D&W's, and I presume will show Jeremy's again as well? *sigh* :rolleye:

And I notice big mouth Sandra (diarrhea of the mouth; verbose & flowery speech galore; too bad I can't ignore her as I do posters that also suffer from this) nor her sidekick Scott aren't saying a word. *rolleye* But yet they disrupt the magnificent exhibition skate of not only Alissa, but also Adam. :(

Lol at least I no longer tape these things like I did in the past, there's youtube instead! :biggrin:

EDITED TO ADD: oops, they *didn't* show Jeremy's FS again, but they did for Ashley and D&W, go figure...

I'm so glad Davis/White skated their Die Fledermaus program for the gala. Watching it makes me feel exhilarated. I love all those little details, like the set of skittering little steps Meryl executes at one point. That outfit gets more and more beautiful...I noticed her hair ornament, which is a mask shape. The perfect addition to evoke the masked ball of the Strauss opera.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice skate by Jeremy, but why the weird see-through top? :confused:

GOOD LUCK AT WORLDS, JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't think they skated their FD for the exhibition... they were recapping their win...

I wasn't impressed with Caydee and John... he needed to stay with Caitlyn... Mambo #5 looked better on Viktor Petrenko and his blow up doll... now that was fun and entertaining and everything show skating should be...

not impressed with the men falling and popping jumps... not really a great message to send to worlds lol at least with pairs we expect that in the USA... :rolleyes:

I don't think this was a rebroadcast of D/W's free dance. It was their exhibition number as well, I assume, or they would show another one. After all, they're about to televise Ashley's gala skate.

Unless Davis and White are still to come in the gala. I assumed the show would close with the ladies' champion, but because D/W are world champions, maybe they get headliner status?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ashley's exhibition skate reminds me exactly of Denise Biellmann; they both skate with verve, totally command, and confidence galore, and their bodies are both "cut". :cool:

Nadine

Record Breaker
I honestly don't know b/c I didn't watch, just glanced and it looked like maybe it was their FD? Whatever though there's only 7 minutes and I'm getting ready to leave the house for the day. :)

Nice exhibition, but no keepers for me except Alissa & Adam. :) And at least I can watch D&S's "Time To Say Goodbye" on youtube. :cool:

My mistake: that was a rebroadcast of D/W's winning free dance earlier, and here is their gala program. How great to have two skates from them. I wish I still had a working VCR so I could have taped this program, because it has some gems on it.

On to the Pandora program! I can't wait. There was a wonderful report about it on FSU by someone who actually attended it live. It sounds tremendous.