"Flying Camels & Tiger Mothers" - a new skating novel | Golden Skate

"Flying Camels & Tiger Mothers" - a new skating novel

Sk8Boi

Match Penalty
Review

After downloading this to my Kindle, I flew through it in an afternoon and evening.

The author knows skating, as one can tell from his descriptions of the moves, jumps, spins, IJS, etc. He also has a wicked, irreverent sense of humor.

No one, not skaters, adults skaters, skating mothers, the rich, the poor, the USFS, the judges - NO ONE is SAFE in this novel. Add in a little insight into Chinese history, and the mix is very enticing. I experienced deep belly laughter and the need to turn the pages until it was finished.

This is a really fun, very funny and irreverent novel. It dares to say what many have thought, and could possibly be polarizing.

I LOVED it!

mskater93

Record Breaker
So far, I am 20% into the book and totally agree. Schell's really got this nailed.

andyschell

Spectator
Hi, it's Andy Schell the author of Flying Camels and Tiger Mothers. Thanks for the positive comments. Much appreciated. It was a long process writing the book, and I'm glad it's out there now for anyone with iPads or Kindles (or iPhones). Stay tuned, as I am considering a paper version if e-book sales go well. And please know that I welcome any comments from readers, good or bad. Let's talk!