1 YU Xiaoyu / JIN Yang CHN 153.82

2 FEDOROVA Lina / MIROSHKIN Maxim RUS 136.19

3 DOLIDZE Anastasia / IVANOV Vadim RUS 112.72

4 BELT Caitlin / JOHNSON Michael USA 109.61

5 USMANTSEVA Ielizaveta / LYSOY Vladislav UKR 95.35

jiggs

On the Ice
Notes from the pair's free:

Yu/Jin: Definitely the best of the night. I find them very polished for their age, but a little bland (especially compared to Lina and Maxim), there was little character in their performance. Their elements however were excellent. Amazing 3twist, SBS 2a sequence (she stepped out of the second one), great SBS 3t, nice throw3loop, throw3salchow (a little low in the landing). Deserved winners!

Fedorova/Miroshkin: I looooove this program and she is so freaking cute! Lots of Russians came to watch the last pair's group to cheer for them, saw Adelina's and Elizaveta's coaches, as well as Elizaveta and what I think was the Russian Junior hockey team. They did a nice throw3loop, a throw2sal (was supposed to be a tripple), sbs 2a (she fell) and impressive lifts. They were not as solid as in practice but still lovely to watch.

Dolidze/Ivanov: I must admit I can hardly remember anything from this pair and I didn't take notes. I think they did 2twist, throw2flip, throw2sal or loop and SBS 2axels. Can't remember if they had mistakes?

Belt/Johnson: She stepped out of both SBS jumps (2lz, 2l1l2l) but apart from that they were clean. Nice throw2sal and throw2l. She has perfect posture! They really took their time for each element. Shame that she did those two mistakes. They could have been in front of the second Russian pair with a little luck.

Usmantesva/Lysoy: What a voidy pair! She was wearing a very weird unitard/dress/hotpants thing lol. She fell on both 3throw jumps but it was nice to see them give it a try. Also did 3twist but not executed well on the landing. Can't remember what SBS jumps they did..