Dick Button
Mark Lawdwig
Ilia Kulik
John Kerr
Ingo Steuer
Ross Miner
Andrew Poje
Ben Agosto
I guess I woudn’t call him “handsome,” but Oda Nobunari has an absolutely wonderful face.

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Jason Dungjen has got to be one of the best transformed men in the business. I wouldn't say he's hot, but he now looks like a sophisticated and urban looking man.

claphappy, my ex bf used to think Nobunari is really cute (I'm Japanese, he's an anglo Aussie), which used to make me doubt his taste lol but yeah I see what you mean :)

I find Patrick Chan super hot! Like a Chinese Joseph Gordon-Levitt!! I just wish he wouldn't open his eyes that wide all the time!

Random mention: Rafael Arutunian

Probably already mentioned:
Ilia Kulik
John Zimmerman
David Pelletier
Daisuke
Kento Nakamura
Ross Miner
Charlie White
Javier Fernandez

stevlin

On the Ice
Andrew Poje is very handsome. Jeffrey Buttle is adorable, too cute actually. Fedor Andreev.....i hope he is healed from his injury. Also cute is Richard Dornbush and his personality. I could go on and on, etc.

Pikachuusb

On the Ice
Javier Fernandez
John Zimmerman
Brian Joubert
Charlie White
Ryan Bradley
Shawn Sawyer
Maxim Staviski
Alexander Abt
Alexei Yagudin
Alexander Smirnov
Maxim Trankov
John Kerr
Kevin Van Der Perren
Rockne Brubaker
Andrew Poje
Robin Szolkowy
Brent Bommentre
Vaughn Chipeur
Stephane Lambiel
Hao Zhang
Roman Kostomarov

louisa05

Final Flight
Retired: Zimmerman (first on any list...), Browning, Lambiel

Still Competing: Jeremy Abbott.

Lots of current skaters are cute but not handsome or hot. But that could be because I am getting old and they seem younger every year!

claphappy

On the Ice
Lots of current skaters are cute but not handsome or hot. But that could be because I am getting old and they seem younger every year!

hmm, maybe not. I, myself, am a bonafide young person & when ever I see pictures or watch videos of skaters past, they always look a lot older compared to current skaters. It's not like the current crop of skaters are significantly younger then those before them, so my best guess is that it might have something to do superior picture quality, but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kento Nakamura
Yuzuru Hanyu
Nan Song
Han Yan
Peter Liebers
Rockne Brubaker
Charlie White
Michal Brezina
Javier Fernandez
Jeremy Abbott

Nadine

Record Breaker
Fedor Andreev (didn't get him anywhere in skating though because you have to have more than just beauty, but it helps)
Sergei Grinkov (add to that Katia's beauty = two halves of a perfect whole; stunning to watch)
Javier Fernandez (gorgeous; part of his appeal & charm beside the quads of course)

ps: was thinking of adding Rockne Brubaker, but he's more cute than anything else, not a classic beauty, and his lumber jack body leaves him off my list. jmho.

EDITED TO ADD: duh, of course Daisuke Takahashi, gorgeous in person, those eyes, those dimples, that smile, wonderful, but he too is not a beauty in the classical sense, more like Rockne Brubaker, minus the lumber jack body.

Last edited:

dwiggin3

Final Flight
I LOVE Adam Rippon's curls - I wish my hair was that curly. In fact, I was thinking that he has a beautiful face. Unfortunately, when most young men of that age open their mouth, the combination of a higher-pitched voice and a less-than-grammatically correct sentence seems to ruin it all. Same with the ladies. Then again, we were all like that at some point. LOL :laugh:

brightphoton

Medalist
I LOVE Adam Rippon's curls - I wish my hair was that curly. In fact, I was thinking that he has a beautiful face. Unfortunately, when most young men of that age open their mouth, the combination of a higher-pitched voice and a less-than-grammatically correct sentence seems to ruin it all. Same with the ladies. Then again, we were all like that at some point. LOL :laugh:

lol, I guess there's a reason we don't let models talk :)

I love his hair, too, and wish mine were like that. He has a great face, too, which is going to mature very well.

I also thought that Armin was exceedingly deserving of mention on our list. Wonderful fierce profile, and then that dazzling smile.

Brandenburg

Rinkside
Olympia - your post previous to the one above made me laugh. I was wondering what you would have done this past Thursday evening when I was speaking to both Ilia and Kurt in the same room? Needless to say, it was very special - I behaved.