Thread: Senior ladies competition

Hybrid View

Senior ladies competition

I hope it's okay if I post a new thread for this ??

That was an interesting Ladies short! Lots of mistakes, but what else is new with the Candian ladies . I appreciated the variety of music styles and performances from the top group. No ice princesses here! Katelyn Osmond was such a stand-out. Imagine, a clean triple-triple! Wow! I hope she can do as well in the long.

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by mmcdermott; 01-20-2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: clarification

Custom Title
    ladies short program results http://thewrongedgefigureskatingblog...ies-short.html doesn't seem that Cynthia has regained confidence or form...Hope the best for her in the free

Cynthia in fourth and Katelyn Osmond leading? I don't even remember seeing Osmond before in my life! I can't see Cynthia not on the podium though, she'll have to bring it in the free.

Custom Title
    I hope that Katelyn Osmond will win tomorow, we need her talent for regain the two spots next year at the world championships

Custom Title
    Videos are up on TSN.

Custom Title
    Osmond was great. What a find.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by figureskate View Post
    ladies short program results http://thewrongedgefigureskatingblog...ies-short.html doesn't seem that Cynthia has regained confidence or form...Hope the best for her in the free
    Cynthia lost big on falling on the first jump of the combo. And a hand down on 3Lz. Other than that, she skated beautifully, a league above the others. Good choreography and great presentation, with a regal maturity. Katelyn is exciting and she has no nerves, boding really well for the future of Canadian Ladies. But for now, I think if Cynthia can calm down she can skate like one of the best in the world. I really like what I saw of Cynthia today. I feel it's more of an adrenalin rather than confidence issue. However, it will be tough for her tomorrow since there's only one spot for Worlds.