Thread: Pairs Competition

Hybrid View

Custom Title

Pairs Competition

so, here we go sp results http://thewrongedgefigureskatingblog...irs-short.html that is going to be a challenging free!

Rooting for Adrian, Javi and Kevin R!!! :) aemeraldrainc's Avatar
    Thanks for posting!
    Cant wait for the mens short!
    Anyone doing live pbp?

Custom Title
    To correct the information in that blog, Dube/Wolfe actually did a triple twist.

Duhamel/Radford, Dube/Wolfe and Moore-Towers/Moscovitch are in a virtual tie, with Lawrence/Swiegers just a couple of points back. It will be a very exciting event tomorrow.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by callalily View Post
    To correct the information in that blog, Dube/Wolfe actually did a triple twist.

Thank you! I corrected it, it is late night from where I live... :D

Dube & Wolfe had a fantastic skate, too bad hey were in the earlier flight. I thought they should have been ahead by a point or so. What a surprise after their so-so Grand Prix season.

Custom Title
    TSN has it archived, so watching the top five now

Jones/Gaskell: Okay, they have improved so much since I first saw them two years ago. I like that she's taller/more muscular now. She doesn't look like a rag doll when he throws her. The throw was lovely.

Lawrence/Swiegers: Shame about the fall, but that was as best as they've skated this season.

Moore-Towers/Moscovitch: I hated this program at the beginning of the season, but again - they skated it quite well in terms of attack and presentation.

Dube/Wolfe: They were far better than I expected. Super clean, positive GOEs on everything type skate.

Duhamel/Radford: Yeah, I'm fine with them as the slight lead. The levels they got slightly make up for the loss of TES (the lift didn't count) and the PCS were definitely ahead.