Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Short Dance

heyhey

On the Ice
There are some very good things about Chock/Bates' programs this year. Samuelson / Gilles's SD is particularly annoying, IMO.

But as to what is Latin, maybe we should have a thread on this subject in the Edge.

If any of you dance fans are interested, I'll kick it off. It appears to be something that many people have strong opinions about--me too.

Hi Doris,

With regards to Chock/Bates' programs - I do agree that they are positive things about them. Personally I think they lucked out this year from the Canton group. Another poster on another forum, actually thought that these programs were initially constructed for Andreev/Khoklova and then were "deflected" towards Chock/Bates which I can totally buy.

jettasian

Match Penalty
Just watched TSN clips...I am very impressed with G/P's debut. And I can't help but keep looking at Paul's hairy chest, lol.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Tessa is noticeably losing weight. But ironically she looks slowerer and heavier. I assume it's something wrong with the diet plan. She needs energy. Her dress is fine but Scott's costume seems like taking from another unit.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Tessa is noticeably losing weight. But ironically she looks slowerer and heavier. I assume it's something wrong with the diet plan. She needs energy. Her dress is fine but Scott's costume seems like taking from another unit.

I actually thought Tessa had GAINED weight.