Men - Free Program | Golden Skate

Men - Free Program

skatinginbc

Medalist
Then I hope those points are deserved because he skates his best, not simply because he worked quite hard.:biggrin:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Very sad to see Liam Firus drop down a spot in the LP. :cry: I think he is terrific; love his speed, use of body, and musical interpretation. At times he definitely reminds me of Jeremy Abbott or Jeffrey Buttle. :love:

Last edited:

mmcdermott

On the Ice
Ugh, it's so annoying that this isn't on live! CTV goes and rearranges the whole schedule so they can show the other three events live, but now can't be bothered to show the mens! TSN is currently showing a hockey game between two US teams ... :mad:

emma

Record Breaker
YESSSSSS!!! Jeremy Ten will medal!!! He's currently in 1st!!! :love::rock:

Great news! Only two left....my heart is pounding.

ETA it feels like this is taking forever...I wonder what is happening on the ice
ETA2 - ok, Reynolds seems to have done well, and Chan is up.

Last edited:

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Omg! Did Kevin R just win silver??
I'm trying to check the results but its a pdf and I'm on my phone and it takes forever to update!

!!!!

skatinginbc

Medalist
302.14 - 101.33 = 200.81 for the long program!!!!! jettasian saw that coming before the event even started. :p:biggrin:

Last edited:

emma

Record Breaker
I'm still in "wow" mode! Really, really, really can't wait to see this and hear first hand reports!

ETA protocols up - looks like it wasn't perfect perfect perfect - no sign of falls, but double toe on the quad, and still so amazing.

Last edited: