NBC and ABC overlap again! | Golden Skate

NBC and ABC overlap again!

IDLERACER

Medalist
Just like they did with the Bacharach special and the NHK trophy, NBC will be running the Kurt Browning special at almost the exact same time as ABC will be airing the Grand Prix finals, on Sunday afternoon (on the west coast). This means I'll have to decide which one to watch and which one to tape. Grrrr. :mad:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
crap!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I can talk my best friend into taping it :(

yukky

Rinkside
YTV will show Kurt browning's gotta skate on Thursday 25th 6pm.

I hope that is same show .
Does someone has information.?

I'm living west coast Canada.
Is YTV Canadian channnel?

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hmm....

I don't really know what the problem is for those located on the West Coast (specifically in Washington state). Because the following is what I have taped thus far & what I'm planning to tape:

NHK Trophy Dance & Pairs & GPF Exhibitions (7AM-9AM PST; Lifetime Channel) (btw showed all of Dance, only clips of Pairs LPs for top 4, & Exhibitions from Plushenko, Liang, Weiss, Cohen, Langlois/Archetto, and a couple of dance teams)

Kurt Browning "Holiday Festival On Ice" (11AM-12PM PST; NBC Channel) (definitely a MUST SEE! My favorite special all season long thus far, no lie)

GPF (12PM-2PM PST; ABC Channel) (in progress as I type, men & women only)

Peace & Happy Holidays! Nadine

MODIFIED TO ADD: just noticed that Kurt Browning "Gotta Skate" (1PM-3PM PST; NBC Channel) is going to be shown also! :eek: Hopefully this is the one I saw last month with the Anti-Gravity guys b/c I'm not gonna tape it; already saw it. :D

Last edited:

Alexa

Spectator
Re: Kurt Browning Gotta Skate on NBC today. I think it's the same one that aired in Canada earlier this month, so it's a new one with Brian Boitano as a special guest.

windspirit

On the Ice
According to Heather's schedule, Kurt Browning's Gotta Skate overlap with Grand Prix Finals (ladies and mens long) (4-6pm EST). I was going to watch GPF; I've just turned on my tv... and found out that GPF was from 1-3pm... :cry: I did triple check yesterday. Oh well.

heyang

Record Breaker
During yesterday's GPF broadcast, they announced that Mens and ladies GPF would be shown on ABC fr 1 -3 . I always wonder why they change the time slot.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Eisler/Stiller, Long Lost Twins?

I've been watching the Kurt Browning Gotta Skate special, which I taped yesterday while watching the competition on ABC. Is it just me, or does Lloyd Eisler bear an uncanny resemblence to Ben Stiller?