Thread: Junior Ladies Short Program

Threaded View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icemusings View Post
    I think some of it might depend on how she places at Junior Worlds. If she wins a medal she's guaranteed a spot on the Grand Prix, plus she has one of the top scores of the season which also gives her a Grand Prix. She's right up there in scores ahead of Sotnikova and just behind Lipnitskaia and Tuktamisheva.
    definitely Garcie should definitely get to go to another junior grand prix season and she can win the junior grand prix final
    and I see her getting on the podium with Lipnitskaya and Tuktamysehva at junior worlds

Quote Originally Posted by mskater93 View Post
    Flattfan, how can you compare JUNIORS to Senior ladies in terms of presentation and ice coverage? There are reasons why they are in Juniors, even if they have the big tricks and often times it's the presentation side of things. Also, I like your nitpicking of Gracie when many of the same criticisms could be said of Rachel (not completely stretched line, speed not the fastest in the group (this wasn't her most "free" performance of this program by far, etc)

Sounds to me like you are worried that a couple of these girls will give Rachel a run for her money if she stays in and focuses on skating.
    , well I like that the US juniors are stepping it up.
    and definitely these girls have a lot of potential and will be giving the senior ladies a run for their money
    Last edited by sky_fly20; 01-24-2012 at 09:30 AM.