U.S. Nationals Prediction Contest | Golden Skate

U.S. Nationals Prediction Contest

Jennifer

On the Ice
U.S. Nationals Prediction Contest

Entry Form

Predict the top 6 finishers at U.S. Nationals. The deadline for entries is January 5, 2004.

The contest will be scored as follows:

7 points for exact predictions
5 points if your prediction is off by 1 place
4 points if it is off by 2 places
3 points if it is off by 3 places
2 points if it is off by 4 places
1 point if it is off by 5 places

There are NO prizes.

Good Luck!

Please note, if you are also entering my Canadian Nationals prediction contest, the deadline for it is January 4.

CassidyL

Rinkside
Sorry, but I have to ask the same question I did in the Canadian's folder.

Who's contest is this? Who is the sponsor?

ray94611

Rinkside
This is a great idea and you've done a terrific job, but I can't seem to submit my entry. It appears your site is unavailable. Is there a time that's better?

Jennifer

On the Ice
ray94611 said:
This is a great idea and you've done a terrific job, but I can't seem to submit my entry. It appears your site is unavailable. Is there a time that's better?

All I can tell you is to just keep trying. I know one other person was having trouble and it worked for them later. I don't know of any time to enter that is better than any other.

If you are still unable to submit your predictions in a few days, send me a private message and I'll submit them for you.

Edited to add: I just noticed your first name. Have you tried to enter several times? I received an entry 5 times with the first name of Ray. Private message me if you want to confirm the last name.

Last edited:
Arrrr! I just tried to vote, but after I filled out the whole form and hit "submit," I got a screen that said, "you voted for Ye Bin Mok twice, you idiot, go back and do it again." But all my predictions were erased, so now I have to do the whole thing over.

Dance is really hard. After the first two I am not really familiar with any of the teams this year.

Mathman

Jennifer

On the Ice
Reminder: There are only a few more days left to get your predictions in. The deadline is January 5th.