Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Short Dance

LaLola

On the Ice
It was not the orange one. I am not sure what they wore in GPF, but here they had black costumes with silver elements, she had a long skirt. They looked very dramatic, it suited rather a 'dark dance'. Totally not a latin mood.

I thought exactly the same while watching them...

Nathalie and Fabian did great, they always make me smile. Love those two!

beep_beep

Medalist
P/B's SD is the only one that's actually good this season.
Very few are watchable and most of them are utter cr*ap.
(I'm very suspicious to say anything though, I'm brazilian and they are the only ones using real samba).

2nd place??? Are you f*** kidding me?:

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Considering the dresses I've seen recently in some ballroom dance competitions in the latin section, Ekaterina's black dress isn't that different. Nevertheless, I think her dress seems more suited to skate a paso doble than a light and happier dance.

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
I think the judges got it right. P&B still got higher PCS than B&S. It's still wide open for tomorrow.

LaLola

On the Ice
They lost it in the technical score, but I don't see why. So much better than B/S. What is it about the Russians and the black dresses today?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
B/S in 1st place ? :sheesh:
well aside from the horrid music and terrible dress. I cant say much
although I dont really watch ice dancing competition that much, but she should really fire her designer
all her costumes are for drag queens

Kinga

Medalist
funeral samba?:confused:
Yeah, I dont get it. They had such a nice costumes in GP series. Emerald/turquoise.

ETA: Although looking at this salmon-green costumes and a horrible hairband, I prefer I/K costumes. Nonetheless, she looked gorgeous :)

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Only 6th place for I/K, 59.49. I enjoyed the dance, he messed up the twizzles, they had a real attack. They didn't look very latin. Only 27 on the TES, with 32 for PCS, must have been low levels somewhere

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Oh Elena and Nikita why did you have to leave Zhulin? Why? *tries to be calm again*

Go Sara and Adria.

Kinga

Medalist
OMG, I know that ice dancing is not all about costumes and I seem too picky (maybe), but did the German lady loose her lagguage?

beep_beep

Medalist
OMG, I know that ice dancing is not all about costumes and I seem too picky (maybe), but did the German lady loose her lagguage?

Hey, tjis is the team that had ballons on their SD costumes.
This is an improvement. :biggrin: