Thread: Junior Free Dance

Custom Title

Junior Free Dance

If the Ice Network feed every comes back up, I'll be offering LIVE coverage at http://icemusings.blogspot.com/2012/...ree-dance.html

Custom Title
    Howe and Jahnke lead after the first group. Placements remain the same from the short dance.

Custom Title
    Hawayek and Bramante lead going into the final group which begins in 1 minute.

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    In looking at the scores posted, I find it kind of funny how next season, McNamara and Carpenter will already be 2-year Junior level veterans, complete with a bronze medal!!! (Holy wow, congrats to them!) and yet the 2012-2013 ill be their first international season. (I believe Lorraine will finally be old enough)

Custom Title
    It's crazy that they should be going to Junior Worlds but aren't old enough!

Quote Originally Posted by icemusings View Post
    It's crazy that they should be going to Junior Worlds but aren't old enough!
    They even beat Bonacorsi/Mager in the Tech score (even if by only 0.14)!

Medalist
    Does anyone have the scores for Parsons & Parsons and Mcnamara & Carpenter , I can't get icenetwork to refresh to show the last scores ! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cotillion View Post
    Does anyone have the scores for Parsons & Parsons and Mcnamara & Carpenter , I can't get icenetwork to refresh to show the last scores ! Thanks.
    Click on IceMusings' link for the playbyplay. All the scores are linked there. And try going back to the icenetwork main page and then getting to the results page again. Sometimes it's just stubborn.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    1 Alexandra Aldridge, Detroit SC / Daniel Eaton, Detroit SC 1 54.42 1 87.68 142.10

2 Lauri Bonacorsi, Peninsula SC / Travis Mager, IceWorks SC 2 53.39 2 80.34 133.73

3 Lorraine McNamara, Peninsula SC / Quinn Carpenter, WA FSC 4 49.11 3 76.99 126.10

4 Rachel Parsons, WA FSC / Michael Parsons, WA FSC 3 50.80 4 72.46 123.26

5 Madeline Heritage, University ISC of San Jose / Nathaniel Fast, University ISC of San Jose 5 48.82 7 69.35 118.17

Huge congratulations to Aldridge & Eaton--did they ever win that one going away!

Good luck at Worlds