Thread: Junior Ladies Free Skate

Hybrid View

Junior Ladies Free Skate

Who is excited for this event? Can anybody catch Gracie Gold? I'll be doing some Live commentary here http://backstagebarbie.blogspot.com/...hips_1064.html

Quote Originally Posted by BackStage Barbie View Post
    Who is excited for this event? Can anybody catch Gracie Gold? I'll be doing some Live commentary here http://backstagebarbie.blogspot.com/...hips_1064.html
    I think Gracie will win this. I'm watching on icenetwork, it hasn't uploaded for me yet.

Custom Title
    I'm okay, not over the moon, but alas a spark of something has come back, which has been missing for the past week or so.

All judges, etc., were just announced, the little ones will be coming out next.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO HANNAH (& Gracie)!!!!

Custom Title
    Hopefully this goes fast in comparison to the SPs on IN's replay, but at least on replay one can fast forward before & after the skates, as well as during the skate if it's too boring...

Custom Title
    The little one in purple I recall had such extreme flexibility in her Pearl Spin the other day that I think she can do an upside Biellmann if she wanted to. Jmho. Then there's the one that is all legs & arms, very uncoordinated, just growing into her body, no wonder she has problems on her jumps.

Okey doke, here we go.

It's working now, this first girl is almost lipinskaya-esq on her bieillman.

Custom Title
    This is the one I was talking about ~ Gwendolyn Prescott ~ her Biellmann is to die-for (her head actually lies upon her butt, lol). Except for the fall on the 3F and a couple of odd bumbles & stumbles here & there, not bad. I especially enjoy the Tano Technique on her 2Toes.