Mens Short Program | Golden Skate

Mens Short Program

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
About 7 hrs to go(if my calculations are correct.)

Sooo excited for the mens competition! I can't watch(links not watchable on my phone)
so thank you in advance for any pbp.

Go Javi!!! Si se puede!!

:)

ciocio

On the Ice
I´m so excited too!!!!:love:

Go, Plushy!!!!:yay: :hb::points: May the quad be with you!!!:thumbsup:

seniorita

Record Breaker
These are my notes from morning.

We watch the morning practice, first group didnt do much, it s 7am , can't  blame them!Plushenko from first group, lutz combo, salcow combo, 3 axel no quad, left early. I m torn between quad or not quad, rest jumps look impressive good, if he was to do solo quad he probably get negative goe like q round.

Second  group on ice I missed searching for coffee but  a skater is skating to lady caliph(?)B/S flashbacks!s
3rd group.  My fav program so far is Adams family by Kaska from Cze. The rest group is sleep sorry.Chafik is nice though. Voronov   I can't like at all

4th group is the power. Brezina, liebers, Fernandez , Joubert, amodio, Verner. Brezina looks great, a 3axel and then ftwotk to finish his program. Great short.
Liebers has his last year program I think, he us great to watch, didn't do much. 
Fernandez is the man to beat and he has this attitude:)live, he does great stss that goes with music. 
Verner carmine burana is unfortunate, the version and doesn't suit him at all this grotesque music.
Brezina fell on 4s, his 3axels are very high. 
Jouby has a beat sp, like it, trilpled his quad , I think he will get arena on their feet.
Amodio changed costume , I didn't watch the run-through
Fifth group on ice , kvdp is hitting his jumps, wears sth flashy. Contest I feel he has this program since ever. Arthur dud all his program, tripled quad or it was quad that looked like triple, combo and axel were with iffy landing, nice character in program. 
I leave to go and prepare, good luck to all skaters! 

Starting order http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2012/SEG004.HTM

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Kinda random but does anyone know if the Euros have a facebook page?
I tried searching, but maybe I missed it.

auser

Record Breaker
Thanks Mirunna for the update. I thought this started at 5 am Pacific time. How many skaters have I missed?

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Plushy went clean, but no 4T.(3Lz-3T, 3A and 3L.) His spins and steps got, I believe, level 3. It was better than nationals. It's a shame his health didn't allow him to go for a 4T.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
thanks, improvement on his spins but no quad ? :no:
maybe his knee is hurting again, but health comes first

but I still hope he does his quad in LP because I don't think Zhenya can win without it