The Pollina Korobeynikova Thread | Golden Skate

The Pollina Korobeynikova Thread

christinaskater

Medalist
This girl is so amazing! She looks like Alissa Czisny as well!

I do think she is one of the most talented Russians! I would place her in the top 2 with Adelina!

With her being a senior girl this year already, I reckon she is going to be the dark horse to win or medal at the Europeans and the Worlds!

If she does a program as splendid as her European Qualifying round- she will definitely be considered as one of the new superstars and favorites for Sochi!

I think it is a smart move if the USFSA would send Gracie Gold to the 4CC and if she does well, send her to worlds!

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^

depends on how she performs at Euros
btw, the singles competition is currently on going now. he she does well. ( no jynxing )

Trewyn

Medalist
So what does it depend on? Does she have to make top ten or something??? She was clearly under pressure here :s

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I was so sad for her at Worlds, without Volchkova she could not deliver her best. But the season was very good for her overall.

Is her TES at Euros FS the highest TES of last season? (63.57)

I hope she gets two GP assignments, fixes her SP problem and maybe she can make GPF.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^

Polina K. is eligible for 1 GP event invitation with her SB ranking score :)
If she gets a host pick at Cup of Russia, she might get 2 events

I too was disappointed, Volchkova was not there to support her
hope she comes back strong next season

bsfan

On the Ice
Is there any update about her training recently? Her programs next season? I was so disappointed on her WC performances. She has beautiful techniques. It's a pleasure to just watch her jumps. I hope she will not be overtaken by the new comers next season.