Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

Serious Business

Record Breaker
http://otse.err.ee/etv2/

This Estonia feed has been working very well for me in the US. Hardly any freezing and good quality.

Praise be to you and whatever gods the Estonians worship! That Russian feed I was using was driving me nuts with the commentators' relentless, monotonous ranting.

Haven't seen Nikita in so long, he seems to have improved tons. Elena is still as amazing as ever. Although that version of Ave Maria, with the tacked-on beat, is so awful it makes the Madonna weep blood and flip tables.

Last edited:

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Great skate and score for I/K 93.63. Really enjoyed the performance, by far the best from them this season

euroskate

Final Flight
i´m happy for skaters if they are happy after the skate. but this fist pumping of katsalapov was a bit over the top...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
^^

me too, i never thought i would enjoy their freedance with that horrible mellow cheesecake music but worked for me this time

auser

Record Breaker
Praise be to you and whatever gods the Estonians worship! That Russian feed I was using was driving me nuts with the commentators' relentless, monotonous ranting.

Haven't seen Nikita in so long, he seems to have improved tons. Elena is still as amazing as ever. Although that version of Ave Maria, with the tacked-on beat, is so awful it makes the Madonna weep blood and flip tables.
:laugh:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
More fist-pumping! I don't begrudge any athlete a show of joy after a job well done, though. In fact, I rather enjoy it. Nina Rota may be overdone but I thank Anna and Luca for not mixing in a techno beat.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
The Italians into 2nd by .03. Liked their performance but preferred the Russians. I/K have a shot at the bronze, R/T will have to score close to 92 to beat them. Roll on the final group.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Bobrova/Soloviev up next :sheesh:
I cannot stand that witch/drag queen dress on Bobrova

katia

On the Ice
I though Italians should won over I/K. I think I/K synchronized twizzles were easier , they were not parallel and therefore it if there was a mistakes it was very difficult to notice.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Aww Anna and Luca I thought they should have gone into first with that performance. Love them!

Macassar88

Medalist
Yay! They made some changes that I like. I still wish that they would change the second to last lift. Also I don't like the first footwork sequence as the twizzles could be matched better to the music and there are some parts where they aren't with the beat.

ETA: They messed up the twizzle sequence though. She was holding her blade in the first set and he wasn't.
Also, they need to work on their synchronization in the footwork sequences especially. It is really apparent in slo mo.

katia

On the Ice
zulin talking that P/
b have great choreography. High level tech. Twizzles 4 level. Step sequence 2nd level

Last edited:

Macassar88

Medalist
P/B should take this easily. They actually look like they're dancing instead of trying to build points. They have an ease to their skating that B/S don't have.