Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Free Dance

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Just once I wish skaters skating a faux Middle Eastern program would be honest and skate to "Walk like an Egyptian", 'cause that's where their hand and arm gestures actually came from.

Medusa

Record Breaker
I know nothing about Ice-Dance - but those twizzles from P/B looked badly synchronised.

euroskate

Final Flight
very nice. the should win. i like them specially because the always have interesting and DIFFERENT programs

Macassar88

Medalist
I know nothing about Ice-Dance - but those twizzles from P/B looked badly synchronised.

Yeah they've never really had good twizzles. Not very fast either, so no excuse - it's something they need to work on if they want to get to the top.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Deserved gold for the French. I liked B/S but P/B were much better. How fabulous does Krylova look?

euroskate

Final Flight
another overused music and boring program

specially with the dancer are allowed vocal music i wonder why they are all sticking to those pices

Medusa

Record Breaker
I kind of liked the last two, they have a nice quality to their skating.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Ilia and Ekaterina were beautiful. They skate with grace and freedom. And they're actually take the care to let each move breathe. I found the plodding music a bit heavy for them, and would like to see them skate to something lighter and more ephemeral.

katia

On the Ice
My russian is not best, but I try;-)
Zulin commentary is not bad. He explains levels and the journalists see what judges give almost at the same time.
Zulin is talking that they were slow

katia

On the Ice
Lituanian (sorry) pair -- he is saying that there are a lot of tricks, now. Their level of skating is not as good as C/L and Russians, that's why they using a lot of tricks

Last edited: