Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Men's Short Program, Fri. 1/27 at 10 pm EST

I bet Brewster will be glad to know that Johnny thinks that he looks five! It's funny that the other commentators don't know how to respond.

Custom Title
    Ahhh, this breaks feels goood/great/excellent, pickles are so refreshing, my fetish.

Now this is when they CAN commentate as much as they like and I don't give a sh*t, but NOT DURING THE PERFOMRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love how johnny started off by saying he had to get his sparkly pen... he's so good at this

Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    Loving Weir's commentary,definately makes me look at skating differently,lol.

Custom Title
    Well, Johnny is cute and all but it gets too much after awhile. It's actually not very professional to put so much of his personal feelings into it.

Custom Title
    Can't even remember what William Rooster skated to b/c of the talking over the music, but he looked quite happy with what he did.

KEEP THE COMMENTS BEFORE & AFTER THE SKATING, NOT DURING IT. Don't mind the commentator pointing out the jumps for the those that don't know an axel from a salchow, et al, but the rest, STFU. I'll be writing to IN about this.

Custom Title
    Ross Miner up next . . . I want him on the Worlds team (I've loved his programs this year)

On the Ice
    I think I wouldn't be bothered by Johnny if I was use to him. I think I got spoiled by not hearing commentary all season, and now it just feels like someone blabbing non-stop in my ears. I do like the techinical explanations of different moves. I wish they would stick to that, and do less of the obvious comments & the non-sense hair remarks. Those are OK in between skates, just not during the performances.

Ross should currently be second with that program. Clean sp. He looks relieved.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Miner came fit and ready to fight. He really played with that music, too. Everything clean and sharp except a bit of a struggle with the 3T in his combo. Love the deep knees going into the 3A. Best 3A of the night acc. to Johnny and Tania.

Custom Title
    You know I've never really been a Ross Miner Fan, but after this I gotta say he's making me one. YES, that 3A is on par with the best in the world imho, just a scratchy 3/3 combo. is all, but otherwise he's pretty dang superb! Expect high marks!

Custom Title
    Very good, respectable job by Miner....I really enjoy his style, but this wasn't his best, IMO, little fight for landings here and there, and the footwork, while very nice, seemed forced a bit to me.

Custom Title
    ps: and lol Johnny actually shut up for once there at the beginning, which was great, but in retrospect it makes me feel he's not a fan, thus had nothing to say.

Btw, I actually like Johnny, and my 14 yr. old baby niece LOVVVVVVVVVVES him, at the Olympics she went crazy over him and gave him a present.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by alexeifan View Post
    love how johnny started off by saying he had to get his sparkly pen... he's so good at this
    Yes he said he had to get it out of his "Purse." LOL

Jon was fabulous as usual!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast