Senior Men's Short Program, Fri. 1/27 at 10 pm EST | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Senior Men's Short Program, Fri. 1/27 at 10 pm EST

Nadine

Record Breaker
BRAVO, JEREMY ABBOTT, BRAVO!!! SO!!!! :points: :points: :points:

He absolutely deserves 210% to C-L-O-B-B-E-R the nearest competition. Every single element he does is on par with the very best in the world. He has it in him to win both Worlds & Olympics. No question about it.

90+ for SP (100 if he had landed a quad). Jmho. :love:

macy

Record Breaker
90 points for jeremy hell yeah! Thats how to do it son! Good for him!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I too want to see Jason at least try a 3axel in competition but if he has a ankle injury why ruin his season by having him try one now and get injured? But no doubt with a 3axel he would probably be in third place.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so happy after that great Jeremy performance!

Dang! My computer (or Ice Network) froze up in the middle of Jeremy's skate. But so happy for him! I actually saw him debut this program at one of the Disson shows. It is one of the best men's short programs of the year, along with Takahashi's.

Nadine

Record Breaker
ANOTHER PHENOMENAL PERFORMANCE BY ARMIN!!!! :points: :love: :clap:

This should put him up there with Adam Rippon, even closer to Abbott imho. We shall see...

ps: since he skated later I expect a higher score. The men are bringing it!!!! :rock:

Armin is back! Didn't just hit every jump but performed the dickens out of that program. He's not quite brilliant enough to make the podium but this was a great skate to build on.

ETA: Then again....

icebeauty

On the Ice
i'm not going to lie, when i heard Jeremy worked with Benji Schwimmer on his SP this program i had VERY high expectations (and was very pleased with what i saw on the GP)...his programs this year really highlight all that makes him a great skater
not to get ahead of ourselves, but Jeremy can really contend for the worlds podium if not win. he's got the goods, he just needs to leave out on the ice.

Adam and Jeremy training together is working for them.

emma

Record Breaker
ANOTHER PHENOMENAL PERFORMANCE BY ARMIN!!!! :points: :love: :clap:

This should put him up there with Adam Rippon, even closer to Abbott imho. We shall see...

ps: since he skated later I expect a higher score. The men are bringing it!!!! :rock:

This!!!!!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, just saw Armin's score, close very close to Adam Rippon, as it should be. :cool:

And I feel so sorry watching Joshua Farris right now, the 3A was such a horrendous fall, then the big 2foot on the 3/3, but this music is once again sublime. :love:

macy

Record Breaker
That's too bad for josh farris I really like his skating . it's so graceful and he did so well on the junior grand prix circuit this year, I was really impressed with him. I hope he can pull it together for long.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Ah, love the music by Edith Pilah, made me feel like I was in a jazz club. And Stephen did great, should be proud of himself, except for the error on the opening 3A, fine job, young man, fine job. :) :cool: