Men Free Program | Golden Skate

Men Free Program

seniorita

Record Breaker
Starting order
http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2012/SEG005.HTM

Starts at 11.55 gmt

I had my notes on a paper that went wet from the heavy rain so not many details cause it all went blue.

Practice Men
Everybody looked tired

First group

Israel athelte. Alexei Bychenko, Yesterday we thought with Ant he is called Alexei Plyousenko or something, and thought it was funny. :laugh:

Ignatenko. Ukraine athlete! I liked him, blonde mullet and great posture. Did his jumps.
German athlete No2 is really good.

Second group

Liebers shouldnt be so low, he has charisma and he stands out. Run through, marked his jumps.
Voronov lp is worse than the football sp. Btw Morosov I ve been looking at him all these days, he dresses the same and looks like Batman especially if it is 7 am in the morning.

Third group

Belgian No2 , Hendrix had really good practice.
KVDP fell in first attempt of quad and he probably seemed injured, He was holding his hand after and he didn’t do much. Left early. His quad didnt work in last sp practice as well.
Contesti had a mess practice, his landings look always akward. He left early.
Majorov did full run through.
Joubert started well but tripled quad, and then the music kept playing, he didnt do program, just spins and footwork, he looked in good mood, looking forward to seeing matrix. Saw his mama backstage.
Chafik is really lovely, you cant but support him. His program starts nice with Massive Attack music but then the cut changes, and I dont like it. He has many fans.

Fourth group
Arthur tried 3loop, one ok, one doubled, one quad , 3axel , footwork and he left early. I dont remember why he doesnt like the lutz. Great music in his program. He had a failed attempt on another quad and the music kept going for a while. In his run through Plu was standing and watching.
Strange to see Mishin coaching two athletes at the same time, it has been some lots of years?

Amodio did run through, hit a quad but I didn’t noted down if it was 4t or 4s.. I hate this program. And it has vocals.

Plushenko 3axel, 3lutz-3t, 3axel-3t, 3loop. Quad attempts :2 tripled, one Ur and hard fall, one 4t, one 4-3 then footwork, spins and he left. No run through. Seems in pain at the end.

Tomas was hitting all his jumps, anyway it is great to see him skating so good. Hit quad (two footed) and we all cheered!Left the ice last! And was smiling a lot, he can actually win this!

Fernadez has a great split jump in his footwork that I didn’t remember. Jumps looked good. I also noted down quad but no what it was.
Brezina I really don’t remember if he came, I have nothing on paper, really I must have been tired, I have a memory gap!

Plushenko practice parts from italian fan video 1 video 2 and two more of Verner come after.

I have also ladies notes from yesterday practice but they skated the sp now, so it is late to post them...

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Seniorita, thanks for the eye witness report. I also laughed and wondered who Alexei "Plushenko" was.

I feel Lieber's charisma, though I have never seen him live. He has an interesting LP. Like Abbott he is skating to music by Muse.

Hope Gachniski does a great skate with good choreography to his horror music.

A bit nervous for Plushenko, but I know he is stubborn and will give it all.

I am so glad that Verner is looking happy and jumps well. I want him to win.

Maybe the same podium as at the small ceremony. Though I want Fernadez on the podium too. Anyway I hope it will be an exciting competition.

Majorov top ten, so Adrian and he can both go to Zagreb.

Wish all good performances.

seniorita

Record Breaker
My last notes from morning practice before i head to arena , i missed first group and almost the second and in the last group we had a small cofee accident and I didn't watch carefully the jumps, so all in all 3rd group was the one I saw!:laugh:

Bacini double lutz- triple toe, double axel , marked rest jumps , nice steps
figaro music

Kvdp
Man in the iron mask, yagudin goosebumps
Black gold costume
Only marks quad he said he might withdraw depending on practice , he does no elements double salcow or single he can't jump

Joubert yey matrix, no costume looking good tripled some quads, triple axel ,not actual run through ,
success quad we clap

Contesti in pink sailor costume, French music, skates with Alissa 's smile, in choreo someone slaps him ?he s an actor funny program

Hendrix like him alot
2z -3t
known music that I can't remember

Chafik sparkling white shirt
doubles axel, teardrops song then changes tune, it is children?and one more change
3 loop combo nice
Solid practice

Sweden guy
bolero
4-2? Left early

Last group very tentative , all look serious

Verner
Great practice, marked jumps, good mood

Plushenko almost crash with amodio , 3z-3t,3axel,3loop,two quads and left

Fernandez 4t,footwork,run through ,marks jumps

Amodio 4s full program,is fast

Gatsi didn't do anything or I missed him.

Brezina not good run through and he fell on ftwork , one more fall

Good luck to all skaters!!!

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Shouldn't it be starting now? I just woke up and am sooo tired but I want to watch Zhenya. :love:

And thank you so very much, Seniorita, for the practice notes and the video of practice, which I read earlier this evening before heading to bed for a 3-hour nap. :)

I was particularly interested in how you note Evgeni watched Artur, and then watched the video to see if Evgeni was in any pain, which he might have been when he bent over and grabbed both of his legs, then signalled stop. Hmmm....

But your latest report gives me great hope! :clap: Just sorry about the almost crash between Zhenya & Amodio. :eek:

EDITED TO ADD "both legs"

Last edited:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks again, the one you posted is better quality, but freezing here & there. :)

Now I understand you fans from overseas that you wish you get IN, because IN really is worth every penny, 95% of the time no freezes and the quality is superb. Jmho. :)

Nadine

Record Breaker
I wonder what they're saying about Kim Lucine of Monaco? Sounds interesting. :think: The seem to like him, as do I. Finally Monaco has someone very good to represent them! :cool: And I love the Monaco colors he is wearing. :love:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Peter LIEBERS (GER)

Music: Resistance by Muse performed by Two Cellos
Hurt by Muse performed by Two Cellos

13th after SP

3F+3T
3A - fall
3Lz - a bit scratchy on landing
CiSt
3A-stepout-2T
FSSp