Senior Free Dance at 3:00pm EST. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Senior Free Dance at 3:00pm EST.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Um, the music for C/B was excruciating and the program felt interminable.

I kind of agree. I just... dont really feel a connection to them. It is hard to describe. Their first (possibly second? I wasn't watching too closely at the beginning) lift was awesome though.

As always a great effort from D/W. Their free this year makes me very happy to watch.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Amazing how consistent D&W are. They never take anything for granted and they just keep getting better and better.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Amazing how consistent D&W are. They never take anything for granted and they just keep getting better and better.

Just when you start to not see much room for improvement...:jaw:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Love that Lynn and Logan used one piece of music, no edits or medleys or other shenanigans. Let that be a lesson to other ice dancers: it's not that hard to find a piece of music with tempo changes.

Dots

Final Flight
Oh look! The beard err I mean Miss Belbin is there :scowl:

Anyway, loved LOVED Chock & Bates ! SO happy to see them skate so well

CassAgain

On the Ice
Madison and Zach were wonderful, too. I would have given 3rd to Lynn and Logan, though.

lilshorty

On the Ice
Good job by Madison Hubbell and Zach Donahue. On a superficial note, Zack should have worn a black shirt. It would have looked more dramatic.

Last edited:

jcoates

Medalist
Can we send all FIVE teams to Worlds please??? It's just not fair that we have to pick three. Kudos to C/B, K/G-S, and H/D for all bringing it today. Well done. After 30 years of watching ice dance, I never would have dreamed that the US would have this much crazy, wonderful depth. It's mind boggling. I love it.