Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Ladies Free Skate at 7:00 pm EST.

Currently frozen as a popsicle Chemistry66's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrgirl View Post
    wait a minute. I assumed it was starting at 6pm PST . . .
    :-(
    The NBC Coverage is starting at 9 PM EST / 6 PM PST.

On the Ice
    wait a minute. I assumed it was starting at 6pm PST . . .
    :-(

At least here in Sacramento area, it won't air until 9PM PST. :( Guess I should have gone there....

Custom Title
    109 for Wang! There may be girls in the final flight struggling to post such a number.
    I had an inkling that Wang might be capable of this when I heard that about a month ago she put in a brilliant performance at the Broadmoor fire and ice, landing a flawless 3Fx3T and a 3Zx3Tx2L. Anybody who is capable of doing that is going to do very well. Apparently, she has come on leaps and bounds over the last 6 months since moving to Colorado Springs last summer to train under Christy Krall - who also just happens to be the coach of the current leader, Agnes Zawadzki.
    Last edited by Mao88; 01-28-2012 at 08:46 PM.

anyway I can watch this? I live in the seattle area and this won't be shown on NBC until 9pm tonight.. this sucks!

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    anyway I can watch this? I live in the seattle area and this won't be shown on NBC until 9pm tonight.. this sucks!
    I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping this link will work...time will tell. Looks like it is an NBC channel from Florida:

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/nbc-live-stream

Quote Originally Posted by jazzee4 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping this link will work...time will tell. Looks like it is an NBC channel from Florida:

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/nbc-live-stream
    Thanks for the link!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    hmm I live in SoCal, but I have no idea when it will be on here. I hope it's not the latter time b/c I won't be awake that late.

On the Ice
    Anyone watch the Michelle Kwan Hall of Fame ceremony? That made me teary eyed. Especially when she teared up listening to Brian. I wish we could have seen the video a little clearer. I wonder if it will be available online at anytime.

Banned
    Coach Christy Krall seems to be a late boomer.

Custom Title
    We're less than 10 minutes from the final two groups of the ladies free skate. Angela Wang showed the depth of the U.S. Ladies field with a total score that would have put her in 8th place at the European Championships. I hope the final groups rise to the occasion as well and we have a great event.

On the Ice
    Thanks Ice...so cool to hear one of your questions being read to one of the guys in tweetseat yesterday (I can't remember which one now though.)

I'm getting psyched! I'm hoping Mirai pulls up but if not I love all the top 5 girls anyway.

I think a team of Wagner/Nagasu, Wagner/Csizny, Csizny/Nagasu, Agnes/and anyone of those 3 would be awesome at Worlds! I love Caroline but I don't think they'd give her the scores she deserves at Worlds-at least not this year. I think Agnes with her HUGE jumps most certainly could. And Ashley did well when she hit during the GPs.

Custom Title
    For those of you who couldn't see it on NBC here is the great fluff they did on Ashley Wagner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljW31Q5ltqI

Does anyone know when MK will be inducted? Or have I missed that.

Custom Title
    Really impressed with Wang...fantastic! And yes, Krall seems to be the 'new go to coach'! Congrats to her too. Best of luck to all the skaters in these final two flights!!!!

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast