Senior Ladies Free Skate at 7:00 pm EST. | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies Free Skate at 7:00 pm EST.

jazzee4

Rinkside
Thanks Ice...so cool to hear one of your questions being read to one of the guys in tweetseat yesterday (I can't remember which one now though.)

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm getting psyched! I'm hoping Mirai pulls up but if not I love all the top 5 girls anyway.

I think a team of Wagner/Nagasu, Wagner/Csizny, Csizny/Nagasu, Agnes/and anyone of those 3 would be awesome at Worlds! I love Caroline but I don't think they'd give her the scores she deserves at Worlds-at least not this year. I think Agnes with her HUGE jumps most certainly could. And Ashley did well when she hit during the GPs.

emma

Record Breaker
Really impressed with Wang...fantastic! And yes, Krall seems to be the 'new go to coach'! Congrats to her too. Best of luck to all the skaters in these final two flights!!!!

jcoates

Medalist
Coach Christy Krall seems to be a late boomer.

She spent most of her career doing mostly behind the scenes organizational work and technical analysis rather than formal lead coaching. Patrick choosing her as primary coach brought her to more widespread attention and thus put her in more demand.

Many did not even know she was an Olympian herself given how long ago it was and her change of name.

ucrgirl

On the Ice
I'm rooting for Caroline to do her best, and the same for Alissa (although I'd like her on the world's team also). Ashley isn't my favorite, but I wouldn't mind her on the worlds team. I think I'd like to send Agnes and Alissa to worlds.

Thanks for the link, my local NBC station is showing the news (and apparently it's windy out there).

emma

Record Breaker
She spent most of her career doing mostly behind the scenes organizational work and technical analysis rather than formal lead coaching. Patrick choosing her as primary coach brought her to more widespread attention and thus put her in more demand.

Many did not even know she was an Olympian herself given how long ago it was and her change of name.

So interesting...didn't know any of this; so Olympian...when? What (singles?)?

Rachael Flatt is wearing one of the most beautiful costumes I've ever seen. Simple but beautifully colored, like stained glass.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Love rachaels' new (to me) costume. She looks grat. can't believe she is in 8th, from the sounds of it, I guess it was fair, but...so sad to see her after so much work being shoved down the latter. I did not see an Sp;s so...I will someday. Kinda wish I gave in to In. I seem to have a fast on paper puter but live streaming isn't always so great. Ah, well. MK! Is she gonna get inducted to night?

icemusings

On the Ice
Thanks Ice...so cool to hear one of your questions being read to one of the guys in tweetseat yesterday (I can't remember which one now though.)

Oh really?! I guess I missed it switching back and forth between streams. Thanks for letting me know!

emma

Record Breaker
Wow!!! I totally and absolutely love Rachel's dress. Great dress and it looks great on her!!

FTnoona

Final Flight
I'm getting psyched! I'm hoping Mirai pulls up but if not I love all the top 5 girls anyway.

I think a team of Wagner/Nagasu, Wagner/Csizny, Csizny/Nagasu, Agnes/and anyone of those 3 would be awesome at Worlds! I love Caroline but I don't think they'd give her the scores she deserves at Worlds-at least not this year. I think Agnes with her HUGE jumps most certainly could. And Ashley did well when she hit during the GPs.

But Agnes had a pretty rough GP series this year with a 7th and 8th place finish at Russia and NHK. The judges may not give her the scores she deserves either especially if she doesn't hit her jumps. I'm also praying for Mirai to skate well and look happy doing it :D