Senior Ladies Free Skate at 7:00 pm EST. | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies Free Skate at 7:00 pm EST.

lavender

Record Breaker
Wow she did it.

Why is Scott surprised by Agnes falling.

Maybe Alissa will get to go to worlds.

beep_beep

Medalist
Scott needs to stop saying "See how big this next element is, it's her best!!!"
It never fails to bring them down...

lise

On the Ice
Ashley and Alissa going to Worlds. Too many mistakes but wow, i really like Agnes.

Art&Sport

Medalist
I can't believe what's happening to Agnes!?

I originally wanted Ashley and Alissa to go to Worlds anyway. Wow, Ashley wins -- so happy for her!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
she has no grace-beautiful jumps but not elegant at all,,,poor alissa. I hope ash and alissa go to worlds

FTnoona

Final Flight
Did Agnes unravel after the fall? Sorry for all the questions. I don't have a live stream :(

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
I hope Agnes keeps skating! Scott just said she was close to quitting--I hope whatever happens this gives her confidence to keep going. Her kind of boyish charisma is so refreshing! :)

emma

Record Breaker
Ashley and Alissa going to Worlds. Too many mistakes but wow, i really like Agnes.

yup, it looks that way. But, despite the falls, this really is a huge deal for Agnes and man, she can jump. I mean she can really, really jump. It's awful when a good jumper makes jump mistakes. But, with another year, and some experience, I bet those mistakes wont' happen again. I mean, she can really jump. And, she has great posture and lovely expression.

jan

On the Ice
I don't think she did either! I was telling my bf she was going to flutz and then I blinked because... she didn't...

If that wasn't a flutz then I don't know what is. I think 123. is too high for 2 bad elements.

lavender

Record Breaker
Does Scott watch the gp series? This is not uncharacteristic of Agnes to fall and have mistakes.