Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Ladies Free Skate at 7:00 pm EST.

Custom Title
    Ashley is improving at such a rate, she will definitely be a serious contender at Worlds.

i aid it was her year, i knew it, check my comments way back. finally glad she gets scores she deserves. I think she'll do well at Nice. I feel Caroline Zhang deserved third and do you folks with more knowledge feel agnes deserved third with those mistakes? her elements are not special, footwork? spins ok. I personally am dying to see the sp that put her in first. I would be happy to see Zhang with silver or bronze. it was a lovely skate. Alissa is like Sasha, a great practice skater. Sh has been competing fo so long. what scares her? its not brain surgery as MK said. MK had Danny's wisdom and constant its not life and death.

I dislike her Agnes masculine body, it is almost a bit well like drag. Not lovely skating... maybe I'm alone in this. I like some programs for her and he jumps are so amazing...well, I had hoped we'd see MK inducted. 2012 in the books.

Alissa is kind of anoying me with that nerves and poor face...just go for it lady!

Custom Title
    Ashley won. Nice going, she really deserved it.
    I'm glad Caroline got the Pewter. Maybe she will get 4CC.

Custom Title
    How did Ashley Wagner get an edge call on her triple lutz and have an average of -.40 on that element. The judges must take at least -1 if not 2 .. One judge gave her a +1.00.

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    Ashley wasn't kidding when she said she hasn't been on top of a podium in years. The last time she was on top of a podium was in 2006, when she was in juniors. This was a loooong time coming.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    I think Wagner and Czisny is the best team to get 3 spots back. There is no way in hell Gracie Gold will be sent to Worlds now as I am sure the U.S will want last years GP final Champion and this years Skate America winner Czisny there, and they cant possibly deny Wagner now.
    There is no way that Gold would go to Worlds after this. Ashley and Alissa are definitely the strongest team to take

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l'amour View Post
    alissa is kind of anoying me with that nerves and poor face...just go for it lady!
    lol. Ita.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by jan View Post
    How did Ashley Wagner get an edge call on her triple lutz and have an average of -.40 on that element. The judges must take at least -1 if not 2 .. One judge gave her a +1.00.
    nationals judging

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skateluvr View Post
    I dislike her Agnes masculine body, it is almost a bit well like drag. Not lovely skating... maybe I'm alone in this. I like some programs for her and he jumps are so amazing...well, I had hoped we'd see MK inducted. 2012 in the books.
    One of the reasons I can't seem to get into her skating. You're not alone.

Custom Title
    Congrats to Ashley, Alissa, Agnes and Caroline. This has been some Nationals!

Old school Tim fan
    So happy for Ashley! Proud of Alissa for fighting and not melting down.

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jan View Post
    Jury nullification of sorts. As many people said, Ashley's 3lutz looked clean to them. The judges agreed. They did something similar in the SP where, despite the UR call on Caroline Zhang's second 3loop, most of the judges gave it +GOE.

I actually like and prefer this. The judges should have the power to veto tech panel calls.

Custom Title
    Here are the protocols

Custom Title
    I feel like Caroline didn't quite get the credit she deserved in either portion as this competition is the first time we've seen her really shine in years. She does it again internationally next season and the judges will be more willing to reward her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mao88 View Post
    There is no way that Gold would go to Worlds after this. Ashley and Alissa are definitely the strongest team to take
    You're right. Had Alissa and Ashley been reversed it may have happened but not a chance in hell now. The much less important 4CC is still a possibility, however.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast