Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Ladies Free Skate at 7:00 pm EST.

Custom Title
    OK, where can we watch the medal ceremony?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    OK, where can we watch the medal ceremony?
    Seconded!

Custom Title
    Just realized Agnes came in 6th in the long and still got bronze. I would have tried my hardest to get Caroline the bronze.

Custom Title
    So thrilled for Ashley, she really conquered her nerves and committed to the performance. I'm heartbroken for Agnes but I hope she will be satisfied having earned her first Nats medal. I'm hopeful she can have some great results in the future.

Alyssa really disappointed me. She seems to have watered down transitions and still couldn't deliver a remotely clean program. Nonetheless, she deserves her silver medal since Agnes melted down and Caroline didn't have the technical content necessary.

Custom Title
    with Caoline Z. finish here, can she get back her 2° GP spot?

On the Ice
    Congratulations Ashley!! And Caroline - what an amazing comeback she made this year. I'm still shocked. What an inspiration she is.
    Also congrats to Alissa and Agnes for their medals.

Custom Title
    Caroline should have been 3rd!!!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot View Post
    with Caoline Z. finish here, can she get back her 2° GP spot?
    Very likely, I'd say!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot View Post
    with Caroline Z. finish here, can she get back her 2° GP spot?
    She will need an international assignment. If she goes to 4CC and does well, that will get her 2 GPs.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender View Post
    Just realized Agnes came in 6th in the long and still got bronze. I would have tried my hardest to get Caroline the bronze.
    now that that's been pointed out...i'm with you.
    but considering how happy Caroline was, i think she's thrilled at the outcome, I'm not sure who has a bigger smile, Ashley or Caroline.

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Masculine body? I think it's very feminine, she's just bigger than the average teensy tiny skater lady. Have you seen her show programs? She just needs better packaging. Even though she didn't do her best, I really enjoy watching her smooth style and I think winning the short and seeing the successes of Ashley and Caroline will inspire her to do even better next season.

Congrats to the US A-list and to Caroline! Mirai:

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by PolymerBob View Post
    She will need an international assignment. If she goes to 4CC and does well, that will get her 2 GPs.
    Well, I think Ashley, Alissa, and Agnes are going to go to 4CC. Quite possibly also that Gracie would.

Like subtlety in ice dancing Serious Business's Avatar
    Caroline really backed off on her speed in the FS. IMO she was a bit over-scored in PCS. In other words, I think Agnes earned that bronze despite the mistakes in the long.

Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    This is definately Ashley's year! She was fierce! Awesome attack! Happy for Alyssa to fight andnot meltdown, she is received well by the international judges and has time to work out her kinks. I am soo disappointed for Mirai, she has it all, I do wonder if she has somekind of ADD. I'm not trying to be mean but I have two girls who have ADHD, Mirai seems to have a genuine issue with staying focused. Sandra Bezic made the statement that a fan called her name and she looked to see who it was. If she conquers that demon she would be unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by icebeauty View Post
    I'm not sure who has a bigger smile, Ashley or Caroline.
    Karen Kwan?

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast